sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ 2ᴋ . | | ᴅᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴀ

SUGARHILL,NYC
4:00

HEAVEN POV

I was bored on my phone, while dd was playing his game i came over 3 hours ago and he was playing the game

He went to go to the bathroom because he told his friends so i turn my phone off and put it on the charger, while he was using the bathroom.

I hop in his chair and played 2k me trying be sneaking i lose the game, i also put the headphones in.

"Damn im shitty." I said laughing.

"Yo mh you right." I heard notti said while laughing.

"heaven do you need help playing.'' DD said walking over to me, he then take the headphones off my head.

"Yo mh ima teach her how to play, so if you hear us jus act like you don't dic." He said an i start laughing.

"Ight an stop calling me that fat head ass." Notti said laughing with me.

"Ain't shit funny." He said mugging me.

"Nigga don't get mad at me because he said that." I said stop laughing and mugged him.

"Did you know i didn't give a fuck." He said making notti laugh.

"ight imma teach her fat head ass to play 2k mh." He said while putting his headphones down,while putting his headphones on mute.

"Alr mh." Notti said.

"mmtch i don't even want to play nomore." I said with a attitude.

"Nah you playing." He said grabbin me by my waist an sit down,while puttin me on his lap an staring at me.

You looked at him for a min.

"Fine." I said.

"You better lose your attitude."He said grabbin my neck.

"I'm sorry can we play now." I said rollin my eyes taking his hand off my neck.

"Yea ight." He said grabbin his controller.

"This how you play." He said playing 2k while im looking at his hands and the tv.

( 10 minutes later. )

I told him can i take a shower he said yea, so i take a shower and after i was done i did my thing put my chanel coco mademoiselle perfume on and my deodorant, with a cute outfit to sleep.

Heaven outfit:

He gave me the controller an i was sitting on his lap, while was playing it and winning for 15 rounds I was happy as hell no cap

I grab the headphones and put the on an unmuted the headphones.

"Notti you mad shitty at this 2k shit." I said laughing

"Mmtch you asser you was jus saying you was shitty." He said.

"Ik but I'm whining nigga." I said an I told him I'm getting off cus I'm sleepy, after getting off the game and I got off DD lap and we went to the bed.

Me an DD was watching Brucedropemoff and we felt asleep watching him with snacks on us.

Alr I'm posting more later.

THANK YOU FOR 4K VIEWS.

493 words