83Baby | Enemies To Lovers

5:39 pmLocation | Outside

5:39 pm
Location | Outside

"You a fucking homie hopper!" We went back in fourth with aggressively auguring with each other with threats.

We took everything by heart and hated each
other souls badly. " You a dick sucker! Them big ass lips!" India pushes him.

"Don't fucking touch me! I'll dead slap the outta of you! Word to everything!" India slaps her face softly looking at him.

"Do it! And I air this bitch out, fuck your talking about. Bitch ass nigga." She says walking away but was grabs by her hair.

She yelled cussing him out in Spanish while everybody sat there laughing. 83 turn her around gripping her neck.

That was all I needed baby. India said in her head. "Yo, bro stop playing with me!" He said pulling India more closer to his face.

Almost lips touching. They stood there for a couple of seconds before letting go aggressively." Fuck outta hea." 83 said laughing.

She chuckles at him." Fuck you bitch!" 83 put his index behind his ear." What ya say?" India moves closer to his ear and whispering something.

He got shocked away getting quiet, India laughs leaving out the studio. And all you could hear was what she said.

India knew what she was doing and did it on purpose." My heart! Wait!" India keep walking knowing who it was.

83 grab her waist." You really meant what you said?" He said moving her closer to him. She smiles at him.

"Actions speak louder then words." India smiles knew damn well she ain't wanted to fuck his ugly ass." Got ya." He got confused.

"Dummy, thought you gonna hit this?" 83 played it off saying something that made both of them dying laughing.

"Why would I fuck that? You bust like a roach!" She laughed because it was a lie. She had a small waist thick thighs with perfect boobs.

She pulled him closer." Like you didn't want too?" He nervously look away from her looking back seeing his and her friends laughing recording them.

"Fuck y'all! Word to my muva!" 83 mugs them as they continue what they did. India puts her head his chest with her arms wrapped around his waist.

My baby is fine. India says in her head biting her bottom lip smiling. He knew it too, they both wanted each other secretly.

"We Finna go to the movie theater!"

—————-

India woke up from her dream groaning due to her timer it had ring loudly." It was getting to the best part!" She whines getting up from her bed going to bathroom.