Jealous | Notti osama

| by the way this my edit

| by the way this my edit. Make sure y'all follow my TikTok @notti5_ if you can!|

Ethan Reyes
Location | outside

I mean mug ddot and skylar as she was been mad touchy with ddot. Jay looked at me and laughed." Why you looking at them like that?" He said and i turn towards him but still looking at them.

"Like what?" I said looking at him as he smokes a blunt that i made." Like you wanna kill them." He said and i mumbled under my breathe about something.

Dd ran up to us smiling and shit before looking at me. My eyes was still on ddot and skylar." Yo what's up with this nigga." Dd said as i roll my eyes. I felt that i my hand was now bawled up to the point where my knuckles was turning white.

"Who Notti? That lil nigga jealous." Jay says and i turn his way." I ain't fucking jealous." I said turning back they way seeing that they was holding each other hands getting sturdy.

I got up walking towards them. I yanked Skylar up pushing her out the camera. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU?" I said yelling at her seeing that she was breathing heavily. "Nothing, I was just getting sturdy with ddot." She said looking up at me.

"What's wrong with you bro?" She said looking up at me trying to touch me but i slap her hand. Now all the attention was on us. "Bro? Skylar wrd2 my dead's you a fucking tresh bro." She stared at me before yelling.

"OH IM A FUCKING TRESH?! HYPING YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FRIEND UP A FUCKING TRESH BRO? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND FUCK YO CORNY ASS MUSIC." She said snatching her coat from the seat walking away with her head down, I seen her wipe her eyes as I watched her walking away from me.

I felt someone slap the back of my head making turn they way." Why would you do that? I swear yo ass is mad stupid." Ddot said and i scoffed. "Me?! You fucking with my girl, every since i been dating her yo ass been mad touchy!" I said pushing him making him almost falling on the ground. Jay and edot grab me away before we start to fight.

I pushed away from them walking from the scene. I grab my phone and my vape walking away from all of them. And i begin to walk home with my head down thinking about Skylar.

———————————————————————————

Skylar CampbellLocation | At her house

Skylar Campbell
Location | At her house

I cried as partynextdoor played on my big tv screen that had led lights on it behind. "I didn't even do anything to him." I said between my cries. My best friend sighs on FaceTime.

"Maybe he is just jealous. You know how boys get they get mad jealous because they girl be with they boy best friend and shit." Sky says trying to make me cheer up. "Stop crying and go get some tissue." She said an i got up from my bed grabbing some tissue out of my bathroom.

I heard my phone ring making me go back on my bed." I will call you back later, my heart. I love you?" I said waiting on her answer. Sky smiles at me and take screenshot.

"I love you more." She said before hanging up the phone. "What you want Ethan?" I said seeing him sad. I sat my phone on my dresser as I sat down. "Can you open the door, please?" He said looking at me. I sigh getting up walking out my room. I walked downstairs opening the door.

"What?" I said looking up at him with doe eyes. He put his head on the side of door looking down at me." I am sorry." Notti said playing with fingers looking down. I close the door on him as he knocks on the door.

"Skylar please.... I-i will explain it to you." He said sadly. I open the door walking upstairs. Notti got in the house closing and locking the door back. I got under my covers as I need him coming in my room. "Baby..." He said closing my door sitting in my bed.

"Ethan what the fuck do you want?! Huh! You literally fucking embarrassed me in-front of all your so called gang members and then...Your fucking brothers. Now you want to come in my house with a sad face with a sad look on your face and expect me to be all loving dovey and shìt!" I said yelling at him as he looks down playing with his fingers again.

I got up off my bed pushing him." I said I was sorry. I wasn't thinking, i-i just didn't want you with nobody else but me. I know i was wrong for yelling and screaming at you, I just don't want to lose you. I don't want you to fall out of love with me and be with ddot.... Like how princes did." He said and i turn around taking my hair out the ponytail.

"Now you comparing me to you fucking ex? I am not like her and i don't even fucking like ddot ass! You have to understand that mane you can't just yell at me for hyping yo- stop saying me because it wasn't just me.. you was hyping up it was ddot too and dd. I literally told you I was sorry. What else you want me to do?!" Ethan said staring at his fingers.

I walked up to him, grabbing his chin making him look up at me." I need you to trust me, Ethan.. you don't trust me at all." I said as he looks at me." I do trust you..." He said grabbing my waist putting me on his lap.

" I want you to know that i trust you with my whole life and soul and I care for you mama. You have to understand even though I was upset and irritated about what happen. I was just scared of you falling out of love with me or even just cheat on me. I know you won't do that but still. I truly apologize for my actions toward you today and yelling at you including making you feel embarrassed and cry." Ethan said as I look at him in the eyes.

"I love you, okay? And I will always will from the bottom to the top of my heart, Hermosa" I smiled at the name making him smile a little bit. "I love you more, amor." I said as he give in kissing me. He stop and looks at me.

"Vamos, quiero llevarte a un lugar que encontré hermoso." Ethan said and i laughed at him." What?" He said smiling down at me. "Ethan eres mala en español mi amor." We both laughs at my joke as i kisses him.