- crush/ dd

Sugarhill, New York
12:21

Blessing pov

"Rise and shine pretty girl

"Rise and shine pretty girl." My mom said opening my windows. I groan sitting up from my bed and softly rub my eyes.

"Come on darling. It's time for school!" She said excitedly, I smiled at her and got up from my cozy bed.

I walked in my bathroom with my mom behind me,"yk you is beautiful right?" She said playing with my hair while I brush my teeth.

I spit the toothpaste out my mom,"yes mom you say it all the time." I said smiling at her then hug her.

This is exactly why I love my mom. Because she is beautiful, kind, and a sweet person that's been in my life.

Her mother:

"Ik baby, but you is and I'm happy you on this earth

"Ik baby, but you is and I'm happy you on this earth." She said hugging me tight,"but let's get you ready." She said.

"BUT, I'm picking Thais outfit this time." She said doing the daddy's home dance while she walked out my bathroom.

I laugh and did my beauty routine.

3 minutes later •

"Come in sweetie." My mother said yelling my name. I got out the bathroom,"mom yk you can talk without yelli- ouuu that's cutee." I said with cute eyes.

Her outfit:

"Mhm, yk I got you darling

"Mhm, yk I got you darling." She said walking out my room. I quickly put on my outfit and went downstairs.

"SHIT IM LATE." I said yelling.

"Stop yelling." She said putting my book-bag on for me and we went out the house. She lock it.

26 minutes later •

"Can I get some?" Notti said giving me puppy eyes. I playful rolled my eyes and give him my Starbucks drink.

"Thank you Ma Ma." He said kissing my cheek. I quickly wipe it over and mug him," Now you know I like dd, why you do that." I said yelling whisper at him.

Y'all don't even star-

"Idk." He said drinking half of my drink,"ok, ok, nigga give me my shit back." I said snatching it away from him.

"You and dd act jus alike. Y'all should really date." Notti said smirking while I blush.

"Shut up." I said rolling my eyes and put my head down blushing mad hard at his name.

"Yo princess." Dd said coming towards me. He put a chair next to me and put his head down next to mines and put his hoodie over us.

He move my arm and begin to talk to me,"yk I like you right?" Dd said smiling, I blush and smiled.

"Bo- ik you did not tell me like this?" I said looking at him with a straight face. He laugh and peck my lips.

He did it again before making it a real kiss.

"By the way you look mad good today, baby." David said before walking away and went to his sit.

I should really slap his big headed ass.