Car Video | Edot Baby

"Y/n, get in the car! Yo ass always gotta be difficult with shit!" Buba said as joked making people laughed but it hurted my feelings.

I got in saying." I that hurted my feelings." I said in a sad tone and he apologized for hurting my feelings." I apologize. My heart." Buba said.

He closed the door." Buba, why i'm here again?" I said asking a question." Blind date." Buba said sounding busy.

"Oh." I said quietly and he then started to talk about questions. "First. The fans wanna know what's the ages between y'all?" Buba asked.

"You can go first, ma." I heard a voice says and i smiled." Thank you and i'm 16." He laughed a bit before talking.

" I'm 17." Buba sighs trying to be annoying and talk again." Ok, the next question is introduced each other. Like what y'all do in a lifestyle and what y'all wanna do." Buba said.

"Well, for right now i'm a hairdresser and a nail tech and what i wanna is tha to want to go big for my mother and my dad to make them smile. Oh and im y/n." I said smiling.

"That cute." The boy said sounding like he smiling." Thank you." I said buba said something under his breath but me and the boy brushed it off.

"I'm edot."

8 minutes.u

"It's time to reveal faces to each other." Buba said laughing with some people in the back. Me and him took our blindfolds off.

We both turn the other way smiling." Yo bro." Edot said laughing but smiling at the same time. Buba was confused about what was going on.

"Yo, that's my friend." He said as we both laughed." I'm playing but she sturdy, feel me?" He said and buba laughed confused, snatching his head a bit.

"Yea.... right. So what y'all think about each other?" Buba ask glancing at us." He a calm 7.9" I said staring at him as he does the same mugging me.

"Nah. You bugging. listen if i'm- You know what, that's cool, feel me because that's almost a 8." He said rolling his eyes.

"We finna do true or dare." Buba said and the car went quiet only hearing my music that was playing." Ok." I said not really into it.

"I dare you to kiss his cheek." Rolling eyes beicsse how childish buba was before grabbing edot jaw moving it to the side and peck kiss cheek.

"There you happy." I said smiling going on my phone. Buba started to talk again about random stuff with the people in the back.

This nigga forgot what to say about true or dare.

17 minutes later.

"I'm gonna go and make a TikTok, see ya later." I said getting out the car and close the door. I put my phone on the stairs and did a TikTok.

Until buba and the boys got out the car and joined me. I laughed at them getting out the video as they continued it.

"Sent me that."

- Y'all i'm lazy to write more. 😭😭