Surpise pt 2 || jayklickin

Sugarhill, Harlem

Maya pov

After talking to jay for a few months. We had a argument yesterday because I told him to break up with his girlfriend because I had caught her cheating on him.

And she is toxic asf too, but jay call his so cool he like his girls aggressive but she's more than that shit. She's a pick me girl and a cheater.

How can she be so pretty but do these things. She is was not like this when I meet her.

Jay girl:

"Jay come on, you gotta listen me please

"Jay come on, you gotta listen me please." I said grabbing his hands.

"Why huh? Because you is fucking jealous huh? You want us to break up, you know Layla will never do that shit." He said pushing me away from him.

"I'm not fucking jealous, I will never and you know that. Look she is cheating on you, yo I will never lie on you!" I said as I begin to raise my voice at him, he came closer and I push him away.

"Yo shut the fuck up maya." He said coming closer to me. I started to walk backwards from him.

My back hit the wall and he put his hands on the wall trapping me,"look you need to chill out before I cut you the fuck off rs." He said getting closer to my face.

While he was yelling at me, jay accidentally kiss me on the lips. He knew but didn't care an kept talking well yelling at me.

"Yk what get the fuck out my house." I said yelling at him and he grab my neck hardly.

"Movee." I said putting my hand on top of jays hand.

He put his other hand on my neck and bring me closer to him,"wrd2 my deads watch yo mouth." He said and I push him away.

"GET OUT." I said.

"YK FUCK YOU!" Jay said grabbing his stuff and slam the door making me jump and flinch at his actions.

I locked the door and walk to my room and went to sleep.

3 months later

"Come on you been in yo room for days now." Notti said trying to get me out my bed by going to the mall n out to eat.

"No, I'm fine jus go away!" I said putting my cover over my head, notti took them off," no ma, you gotta go get dress." He said giving them eyes.

"Fine." I said getting out the bed and went to shower, after 35 minutes, I got out the shower an put my clothes on.

Her outfit:

"Come on." Notti said grabbing my hand and we walked out my house and lock the doors.

We got in the car an I seen jay, I didn't want to see him so I jus got out the car. I tried to go back to my house but notti grab my arm.

"Yo you really finna get mad at everybody, jus because of him. Because if it's that then hell nah." Notti said making me laugh.

"Come on now." He said grabbing my waist and we walk back to the car and we got in. I sat in the back an I kept feeling somebody staring at me.

But I didn't think of it so I jus brush it off.

20 minutes later

"Let's go to pandora so i can get you bracelets mama." Notti said an I smiled at him,"nigga stop calling me that name." I said making him laugh at my joke.

"Mm, I can't." He said smiling holding my waist and we walk to pandora.

"Which one you want?" He said looking at me, "This one." I said smiling at it.

"Ok." He said getting it and then give me some more bracelets. After getting me bracelets we went to footlocker an bath and body works.

After bath and body works. We went to get some joggers and more clothes and shoes.

Notti then took me to get my nails done and my hair done and got my feet done.

After getting me the new iPad. I got mad but he jus paid for it, he brought me a pink one and got me a case with it. And a watch.

"Ok let's go now." Jay said talking to notti and he nodded his head, caring some off my stuff he brought me.

"Yk, you didn't have to do this ri- can you shut the fuck up damn, you been saying that shut for 2 hours!" Jay said yelling at me.

I got embarrassed and put my head down through embarrassment.

"Why tf you do that shit Justin." Notti said hitting jay making him wince in pain," yo then tell her to shut the fuck up dam." He said pushing me out the way making me fall on the ground.

Notti rush over to me and pick me up," it's ok." He said hugging me an I put my head in his chest crying.

"Shh." He said calming me down with his voice.

"Let's go. I can jus get a Uber for us to go to yo house, but we finna go go out to eat." Notti said wiping my tears away.

"I-ok." I said in a shaky tone and we begin to walk away from the mall and notti order a Uber for us to go back to my house since I ain't want to go out to eat.
———————————————————————————

Part 3 ?

913 words