Hoodstardotty | Music video

————-

————-

10:20 pm
Location | Outside

—————

"It's mad brick out hea." Precious says holding her arms tightly as she sees the boys dancing in the camera.

"Ike how the fuck y'all dancing in -7 degrees in the damn outside!" She almost yells talking smack but nobody hears her because the music was loud.

Then dotty came behind her." In the damn outside is crazy." She side eye him and he did the same. Matching her energy.

Precious then mugs the boy. Dotty pushes her back." Stop doing that shit, anyway you trynna play the game?" Precious smiles agreeing to him.

"Hell ya! What you trynna play? GTA 5? Fortinte? Scary games on Roblox? Roblox? Call of duty? Zombies games? I'm ready." Dotty smiles wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Calm your little ass down." They laughed seeing Ethan drinking liquid and smoking with some girl.

Precious fake coughing carving their attention. Ethan licks his lips looking at her while the girl looks shocked.

"What's up, my heart?" He says with a raspy voice wrapping his arm around the girl waist.

"We wanna play the game." They got up from the couch, leaving the room but the girl stop him." Your very pretty anyway." She says.

Ethan mumbles underneath his breathe." Eva, she ugly." Etan joked. Precious threw a shoe at him hitting his head.

He turn around sticking the finger at her with his tongue out. "What's up with you with these tight ass outfits?" Soon after Ethan an Eva left the house.

"I thought we was playing the game?" She ask with eye contact. Dotty grab her making her move to the side with her ass poking.

Dotty slap it softly." Really?" Dotty nods his head letting her then turn the game on." What you wanna play?" He ask her.

"Fortnite. Since you think you better then everybody." She says mugging him. Dotty smiles shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay." He got up closing the windows, the doors, and the blends making sure they wasn't seeing anything.

"It's ready." Dotty grabs some snacks, juices and more things. Precious thanked him grabbing a juice drinking it.

Dotty added her to his room and they played Duos." I dead forgot what that's called." She laughs at him.

"It ain't no closet either." They jump out the bus going to a location where she wanted to go. "Okay, so we fi- NOOO." Her voice cracks.

Dotty bust out laugher and fall in the floor. Precious grab his controller shooting the boy who shot her." Bitch ass bitch." She says.

Precious noticed dotty was quiet so she ask him was he was okay. He bit his bottom lip." You on my lap." He says.

"My fought, shorty." Dotty mugs her while she was paying attention to the game. He look back seeing she had the kills already.

"Damn. Since when you can do that?" She laughs at him." I told you! I'm the best." She smiles.

Dotty place kisses on her lips. She warn him not trying to die." Move or imma die." He didn't listen and she died.

"Get off." He mumble through her lips. Dotty grabs her neck kissing her even more. Precious was mad but happy too.

She liked him for a minute mad he finally shows his true colors but her and standing on business.

"Come here." Dotty picks her up placing his large hands over her big butt. Still kissing her.

"This gonna be the best night you have." She blushing laughing in his neck. But I'm the other hand? Dotty was mad serious

"Is it too late to show my love for you?"
—————