sugarhill keem

SUGARHILL,NYC
2:38

PROMISE POV

I was getting ready for my music video, I got 4 hours to get ready an now i getting my nails done an my hair done an more stuff

I jus got my hair done now I'm getting my nails done after doing that I have to get ready an shit it ain't gonna take me like 2-3 hours ig.

HER HAIRSTYLE:

"Hello." I said to my nail artist.

"Yea where yu at now girl." She said turning her music down.

"I'm omw now mh." I said going on the freeway an she started to talk.

"Ok an can get me some snacks mh." She said and I turn to the left.

"Mhm, text me wha yu want. I'm on the freeway so I can stop at the deli." I said.

"Ight safety." She said.

"Always." I said an she hang up an I put on ice spice songs.

( 12 minutes later)

I got off the freeway an went to the deli an buy her, her stuff an grab me something to eat rq an paid for it.

I got in the car an drive to her house, i drive in her driveway an open my door an locked it.

I knocked on the door an she open it. She hug me an I hug her back an went in her house.

I seen a lot of niggas, I turn towards her an mugged her.

"Yo wtf yu got some many niggas in here." I said an she laugh at me.

"Girl that's edot an then they jus got they mask on." Candy said an I nodded my head an eye side them.

She bring me in her nail room an started to work on my nails.

( 1 hour later )

HER NAILS AND HER FEET:

"Alr mhs im gone

"Alr mhs im gone." I said side hugging them.

"What yu doing?" Edot said.

"I'm doing a music video, y'all wanna join?" I sis looking at them high an they nodded they heads.

"Ight come on." I said opening the door an they was behind me an I unlocked the car an we got in.

I put on notti osama an we rolled a blunt an we started to smoke an sing.

( 50 minutes )

I hurry an got out the car an went to take a quick shower an put on lotion, deodorant an perfume an then my outfit.

HER OUTFIT:

I hurry an locked my door an ran to the car an open an drive off

"Damn wtf happen?" Notti said confuse.

"Wrd."'dd said agreeing with notti.

"We jus late mhs." I said driving fast an they started to get scared.

"Yo mh yu driving to fast." Ddot said an me an notti burst out laughing.

( 20 minutes later)

We all ran out the car an I locked the car an we started to film my music video.

( Her music video call euphoria by ice spice but let's act like it's hers.)

"AYY AY AY AY." They said hyping me up while I get sturdy an after I got done gettin sturdy. The camera men cut it off an we went to a different spot.

I picked the camera up throwing up gang signs an everybody came behind me doing the same thing.

I cut the camera off an cut it back on, we got in the an circle an notti got sturdy an everybody in town came an hype notti up an he started to smile.

Then it was Eva turn, They started to jump while she was dancing.

She got out the camera an I jump in an started to do more sturdy dances an everybody started to get more hype.

I got up an turn around hopping one foot. ( y'all know without you by notti an notti got up an hop on one leg an turn around throwing up the gun sigh LMAOO.)

They came closer to me grabbing my shirt an I did that dance an lean back an out my foot up an the camera men came closer but an a different angle.

They started to smack my chest not hard tho an they cut it off an cut it back on.

People started to get sturdy an shit yk how New York's is in music videos.

The video was over an everybody was chilling on the block, I seen keem an he seen me too. He smiled an open his arms, I ran to him an jump on him an he hold me tight.

"I miss yuuu." Keem said pulling me somewhere else quite an where nobody was at.

"I miss yu more." I said smiling an he pulled me down an grab my neck an started to make out with me.

He pulled away smiling " Come on we gonna finish this at the house." He said making me smile an we walked to the car.

818 words