Fighting | boogz

Chelsea DeGrate11:48

Chelsea DeGrate
11:48

I was chilling with boogz and then until somebody pulled my hair. I immediately fall
In the floor groaning.

Boogz got up from his seat quickly with jay. I looked up seeing my ex- best friend, she punch me in my nose making it bleed with my nose peer.

When she punch me in the nose it felt like my nose earring got in my nose deeply since I just got it last week ago.

I got up punching her in her shit. She grab my hair and I punch her in her mouth. Lisa pulled away and I got the chance to slam her on the ground.

"CHELSEA GET OFF OF HER BEFORE I CALL THE COPS." My teacher said.

I got on top of her beating her in her shit. Her nose was bleeding badly and her eye was looking like that bitch was gone. How gladly I punch her.

"FUCK THIS MY BEST FRIEND AIN'T FINNA GET JUMP." I heard a girl says before jumping in. Lisa best friend throw me off of her and grab my hair.

"LISA GET UP." Lisa got up and ran up to me punching me in my stomach making me fall. Lisa and her best friend begin to kick and stomp on me.

God it hurts so badly.

"Y'all ain't finna jump my best friend." Jayklickin said grabbing one of the girls dragging them and punch them in they shit.

I heard a somebody fall after that. I was still on the floor from the baldy injuries, My head begin to feel light. Jay picked me up from the floor.

I was in his neck hiding my selft from embarrassment. Jay had his left hand on my back and the other under my legs.

"Shitt." I said whining. I remove my head from his neck and put it on his chest.

I begin to cry as my injuries hurted even more." Jay it hurts." I said while jay put me on a bed.

"I know. I know." Jay said as the nurse came in. The nurse looked at me and ran up to me." Omg what happen to her?" Ms Chanel says.

Jay sighs," She got jump but before she got jump she was defending herself because she was minding her business and out of now where her hair got pulled." Jay said telling the story and is at here crying.

"J-jay where is boogz?" I said looking up at him and he shake his head. I looked right back down.

That son of bitch watch me get jump and didn't even do shit or try to pull me away.

I wind in pain after getting up." I'm going to find him." I said pissed walking out the nurse room.

I heard them calling me but I didn't listen or went back. I checked the hallways seeing he not there.

Then form the corner of my eye I seen him on the staircase with his hands in his face. I walked up to him a small begin to yell.

"HOW YOU COULD YOU BRUH. AFTER EVERYTHING. YOU WATCH YOUR OWN GIRL GET JUMP AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO HELP OR TRY TO MOVE ME." I said as he got up walking away from me. I grab his shirt and slapped him hard to the point where you heard echo through this big as hallways.

"I HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE Y- WOULD YOU SEE YOUR BOYFRIEND GET FUCKING KILLED INFRONT OF YOU BY YO FUCKING EX- BEST FRIEND OR JUST WATCH YOU GET GO ASS BEAT.  I COULDN'T FUCKING SAVE YOU. THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA HAD A GUN ON HIM AND I DIDN'T HAD SHIT MAN. I DIDN'T." Boogz said yelling back at me as I stayed silent from him yelling at me. I fall on the floor covering me self like a fucking ball.

"Baby get up please." Boogz said quietly, I didn't move a inch. Next then you know I felt boogz hands going to my waist picking me up. I tried pushing him off of me.

"Elijah get off of me.... Please." I said crying but he didn't listen and picked me up. I put my head in his neck crying hard.

Elijah begin to walk away," you wanna go home?" He said and I nodded my head 'yea'."Ight." He said going straight to the exit.