- deli/ddot

Sugarhill, New York
11:31

Princess pov

"Mom I'm going to the store, I'lil be back!" I said yelling from downstairs

"Ok, can you buy me something." She said and I think for a sec before answering it,"yea, I don't care. Jus text me what you want." I said walking out the house.

Her fit:

I put my AirPods in my ears and put on A boogie music in and begin to walk to the deli

The deli was like a a minute or two away so I go there everyday or so. I jus be hungry all the time for no reason and be back skinny.

I walked pass some boys and went in the deli. I looked up and seen a boy around my age stop talking an looked at me.

I turn around and seen that nobody was there but me. He looked at me then licked his lips.

He had a nappy ass bun in his head with some stuff on. He really got that shit on tho, I'm not gonna lie.  I walked pass him and pick my stuff out that I was craving.

And my moms. I grab some sour patches with some purple Doritos and that strawberry drink. And grab my mom what she wanted too.

I grab more stuff but in up dropping some of the stuff,"aw shit." I said under my breath before a hand grab my stuff for me.

I looked up and seen that boy I saw not to long ago,"oh you again huh?" I said laughing softly at him making him smile.

"Mhm, you was struggling so thought that I can help you." He said as we walked to the front of the desk where the man was at.

"Oh here comes the fatty." Dd said putting his arm around my neck, i put my stuff down and paid for it well tried too.

"Ay, I got it for you." The boy said putting a 50 dollar bill down. "By the way I'm ddot." Ddot said putting his hand out and I shake it.

"Well, I'm princess. Nice to meet you." I said letting go his hand smiling and grab my bags.

"David get yo fucking hand off my hair." I said slapping his head making him step forward. I heard two people laughing.

I turn around and seen ddot and notti. I ran to notti and hug him,"god I miss my lil baby." I said grabbing his face cheeks making him laugh.

"Alr chill." He said holding my waist.

Me and notti is best friends since we came out our mom pus puss. So no we don't like each other, notti got a girl name Eva and she is pretty and nice.

We also have a brother and sister relationship nothing more. But sadly I'm single.

"So how you and Eva?" I said letting go from the hug and he smiled at me,"it's good, but do you have a boyfriend?!?" He said getting excited.

"Sadly no. And you was supposed, no we was supposed to be getting in a relationship together not forget about it." I said crossing my arms.

Notti laugh at me and hug me,"I'm sorry lil sis, but you know I'm to sexy to even do that." He said pulling away from the hug winking at me.

He sure to know to make a person smile or laugh.

"Mhm, anyways I got to go my mom kinda worry about me. Yk how she is mh." I said giving him a full hug and dd.

But I smack dd head making him stumble a lil," dam- watch the fatty word, you heard." I said and he grab my shirt.

"Don't get smart now." Dd said making me laugh,"boy bye. Anyways I got to go, call me later ait and be safe especially you notti." I said looking at him and he shake his head.

"Always safe, yk I got knocks on me." He said lifting his shirt up a lil bit.

"But still, anyways bye ddot." I said giving him a side hug, he blush a lil bit making me smile.

He grab my waist and pulled me in a full hug. My heart jump a bit making me blush.

"Ok, byeee." I said quickly getting out the hug blushing mad hard.

"Let me get yo number." Ddot said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"I was gonna ask you anyways." I said blushing even more.