Weirdo | Notti osama

Notti was sleeping in my chest while i played with his hair watching the princess and the frog until a text was on my phone.

"Who is that?" I said in my head before grabbing my phone from his white medium size dresser and he moved.

I open my phone to see it was his ex that texted me on instagram blowing my shit up.

"What the fuck?" I said reading them saying that this your man? I snicker texting her back and blocked her.

Hoe yhu dumb asf that shit say one year ago. Play with your stinky ass pussy before me. 🧏🏻‍♀️

Turing off my phone, i went to sleep afterwards becsuse sleep is the key.

—————————————

"Stop moving!" I whined because ethan was moving way too much.

Ethan was on my stomach for a minute until he moved laying on his face on his bed. "What's wrong?" Rubbing my eyes.

Ethan ignored me and i got up shaking his shoulder making him side eye.

I had got second hand embarrassment and left from his room. "Hey boogz ?" I asked ethan male friend a question.

"Talk to me , my heart?" Boogz said facing my way and i grain putting my head back.

"What's wrong with notti? He wouldn't talk to me." Boogz shrugged his shoulders meeting a ddot who was eating a big bag of takis.

Ddot sat down,"i don't know. Nîgga be acting like you when ya ass on your period." He said getting smart.

" No need to be exposing." Rolling my eyes as he smacks his lips before getting up.

Getting up from the couch going back upstairs to ethan room seeing him laying in his back with half of his shirt up showing his stomach.

four pack what ever.

I grab my jacket and shoes leaving out his room noticing he didn't ask me where or who i was going with.

I sigh in sadness leaving his house that's when my phone.

"Where you going?" Ethan said pissed off and i mugged the camera.

"Why does it matter? You ain't care then why now?" I said nonchalantly.

He sighs moving his hands on his face." Walk back into this house." I laughed.

"Hell no." Dead serious going inside the deli and he laughed.

I grab my snacks heating an aggressively notti talking to me on the phone feeling eyes on me.

"See you doing too much." I said rolling my eyes paying for my stuff leaving the store.

Ethan cuts me off." How the fuck i'm doing too much?" He said.

"Oh like you wasn't just side eying me and shit!" Trying my best not to tell because i'm in public.

"That ain't no fucking reason." He said.

I unlocked my door." You mad dumb." Before hanging up on his face locking my door back and went to my room.

I took my shoes off and hoodie laying down getting comfortable on my bed.

Soon hearing stuff getting thrown at the my window making me pause my show.

"What the fuck?" I said.

Getting off my bed glancing out the window seeing a angry ethan throwing rocks at my window and more shit.

I open my window up yelling out." What the fuck you doing?!" I said as he throws a rock at my forehead.

"Open the fucking door. Word to bro!" Ethan said shouting back.

"You mad childish!" I yelled slamming my window shut.

0.10 seconds later hearing banging on my door."Bro leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

I gave up after 10 minutes later and open the door seeing ethan with a ski mask on with a grey jogger fit on.

Ethan laughs grabbing my neck." Do some shit like this one more time and i break your fucking face in. word to bro you got me tight right now." He said.

He had his hand around my neck to the point i couldn't even breathe like that. I slap his face cuzing him to let go.

"Don't do that shit or imma beat the outta you!" Notti grab my arm dragging me to my room throwing me on my bed.

"Ethan move!" I yelled at him as he get on top of me holding my arms.

—————————

"You do too much." I said under my breath mean mugging him.

Notti looked back at me moving his head slightly kissing me." You wasn't saying that three hours ago.

"Anyway,  why where you being weird to me couple hours ago?" I side eye him.

Ethan smacked his lips grabbing my waist putting me in his chest. " I don't even know. Nigga was just mad to be mad forreal. " Ethan said.

"Nah for real though, i was mad because it wasn't no food because ddot fat ass took everything." I laughed.

"Ok but don't do that shit again." I pointed at him as me made eye contact and bits his bottom lip.

Ethan smiles at me with low eyes," I love you ma." I blushed at that name.

"I love you more e." I kissed all over his face as the covers almost exposed my boobs.
———————————-

Umm Chile anyway so.

8667 words.