ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs. | | ᴏʏ ǫᴜᴀɴ

SUAGRHILL,NYC
2:44

LEILANI POV

"Come onnnn pleasee

"Come onnnn pleasee." I said whining and Quan was mugging me but I don't care I want some love right now tf.

"Nooo." He said walking to the bathroom taking a shower i hurry and got in the shower with him.

"Please." I said n he rolled his eyes.

"Girl how you get in here I jus got in here." He said grabbing some soap and wash up and I wash up with him and got out.

I grab my lotion and my perfume and my deodorant and put on my underwear and my pjs.

The outfit and hairstyle:

He got out putting on the same thing

He got out putting on the same thing. And y'all not BOOTY SHORTS OK IM TALKING ABOUT THE SHORTS THEY BE WEARING.

I ran to him jumping on him looking up at him smiling and he hold my waist and move my hair out my face lil.

" what about a movie hm?" I said am he was walking to the bed and shake his head "yes".

I sighs because he probably don't want to hug me while going to sleep and I'm pissed and sad at the same time.

"What's wrong mami." Quan said sitting me on the edge of the bed and stand between my legs putting my chin up.

"Nothing let's watch the movie." I said moving his hand away from my chin an crawl to the top of the bed.

I put on a random movie and started to watch it and I didn't notice that Quan wasn't right here so I looked seeing him on his phone.

I scoffed n walked off the bed walking to him and snatch his phone away from him.

"So who giving you attention?" I said moving my head with a attitude.

"Nobody ma." He said looking everywhere else am I put my hands on my hips staring at him.

"So why TF you on your phone and shit, you barely give me attention an take photos and videos of me so you call that NOTHING." I said pushing him hardly.

"Come on don't do this." Quan said trying to pull me to him but I back away.

"Let me check this phone." I said walking to the bathroom but Quan grab my arm putting me to the wall.

"I'm not cheating cus if you think that's why I'm on my phone." He said trying to make my mind up.

"So get off of me." I said checking his phone and I ain't see nothing in there so I jus give him his phone and push he away from me.

I went downstairs grabbing some snacks sitting on the counter, eating with my head down an I felt some hands in my waist I quickly looked up seeing Quan.

I immediately rolled my eyes and he grab my jaw.

"Wrd2 my dead don't roll yo fucking ass at me you here me Leilani." He said pulling me aggressive to him.

"Ok I'm sorry." I said n he let go of my jaw and I quickly got off the counter n grab my snacks running upstairs with him on my ass.

"Stop acting like baby." He said n grab my waist turning me around holding me an walked to our bedroom and laid me down.

Quan had put on a move taking his socks off and my socks off and we both got under the covers.

"We finally get to have ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs." I said in my head n got on his chest falling asleep.

Sorry for any misspells.

593 words.