New girlfriend | dd osama

Layla AndersonLocation | His house

Layla Anderson
Location | His house

I felt somebody wrap their arms around my neck. "Guess who?" I smiled turning around." What you want Ethan?" I said as he tilted his head looking at me.

"I want you.." Notti said making me stop smiling and  stared at him until we laughed." Nah I'm playing with you doe but dd said come here." Notti said walking away from me opening the fridge.

"Ok." I said going upstairs with Notti behind me. I open dd door seeing him all up on some white girl. I turn looking at Ethan with a weird look and he shrugged his shoulders.

I coughed making them look at me. I put my hand in my hip." So what you want?" I said looking at the girl up and down." And who is she?" Pointing at her and i slap Ethan hand. I gave dd a death stare making him talk.

"This ma girl." He said and i cringe when she kissed him on the lips. Like girl don't nobody want him bro. I rolled my eyes." Ight bye." I said waving him off going back downstairs. Laying on the couch

"Anyways..." Notti said placing his head on my stomach." Let's go in my ro- Notti let's go out." I said putting on some clothes since I was wearing black shorts and a black tank top with my black Jordan's socks.

"Ok, but where?" He said sitting up looking at me putting on some clothes. "Skating." I said smiling at him. I put on my favorite pants with my cherries including Notti hoodie and my red beanie.

I ran upstairs walking towards dd room. I knocked on it hearing the girl said come in." Where dd at?" I said looking at her. She smiled at me. "He is in the bathroom taking a shower." She said getting up. "Ok.. umm I was wondering if you guys would like to come with me and Notti to skating?" I said and she smiled again nodded her head.

"Are you gonna teach me?" She said and i shook my head." No. But dd can, in just playing yes. How you don't know how to skate, you look like you can tho." I said sitting on dd bed. She shrugged her shoulders frowning.

"What's your name?" She said and I looked at my phone. "It's Layla. And yours?" I said. " Alabama." I almost laughed but pretend like I was coughing." Omg are you okay?" Alabama said and i nodded my head." Yes." David came out the bathroom and look at me weirdly.

"What?" I said getting up about to leave." Do you want me to get dress now?" She said and i nodded my head. Stupid ass bitch....

"Where y'all going?" I closed the door hearing disc say." We going skating." She said excited and he sighs."I'm going too." He said and i left from the door. I walked downstairs seeing Ethan sleep on the couch.

I smiled at him going up to him." Baby boy get up." I said playing in his hair. He moves before putting his face in my boobs. "No, I want to stay here." He said." Whew in my boobs." I said and he laughs with a raspy voice.

"Fine." Ethan said getting up from me before going in the bathroom. I guess to change. I got bored and begin to text Eva.

————————————————
Best friend 🔒 : Bestieee.

Peanut head 💕😒 : What you want Layla?

Best friend 🔒 : You wanna coke to the arcade with me and Notti? And David ugly ass 😒.

Peanut head 💕😒 : Yes! Good thing i ain't busy cus if I was, I would have been pissed off. But imma be ready in 45 minutes.

Best friend 🔒 : Okay and I love you stinkaa.

Peanut head 💕😒 : I love you more.

————————————————

I smiled at the last message telling eyes on me. " My heart we is ready for you." Ethan said as i looked up before getting up quickly. "Ah shit. I am so sorry." I said walking to the door.

I turn back around, "Notti can you take my pictures." I said and he took them for me and we left out the house. I drove to Eva house seeing that she was already outside. Ethan rolls his eyes turning my way," why you bring her mane." He said putting his head back and irritated.

"Because she my bestie." I said posting my pictures Notti took of me.

" I said posting my pictures Notti took of me

💿

💿

@parisslut13 : Prettiest ones always have fly shit 💯

11k likes and comment off.

Eva got in the car mugging Notti." Yo why he is he here with us?" She said and he turn back mugging her." Don't make me slap the shit outta you!" Ethan said as he with eva agure. I turn the music up as it making them shut up.