Dd Osama | Period

9:00 pmLocation | In bed

9:00 pm
Location | In bed

"My stomach hurts." Naya whines at how bad her stomach hurts but she has to go to school. She got up not trying to be lazy going in her bathroom.

Naya had use the bathroom. She sat there in the toilet with her eyes almost closing. "I'm so tired." Maya got off the toilet wiping her behind.

Her phone answered and she pick it up." What's the word. My heart?" Hearing Ethan said she groan.

"Nothing my stomach hurts." Ethan passed the phone to David. " what's the matter, baby?" She heard David voice and she immediately smiled.

"My stomach hurts. I didn't think, I can make it to school." She said. David smacks his lips before naya sat on her bed.

David then answered," you want us to come over?" She answered with a no. Naya then thought about it and got up from her bed.

"Nah, I'm get up. Imam he on my way in about 16 minutes." David reply back before they started to talk about random stuffs.

"Imm call you back, I love you, baby." David said." I love you more chocolate bu-" David hang up on her. She smacks her lips.

- I forgot what's it called 😭.

Naya puts on it taking her scarf off her head. Letting all her perfectly braids go down. She put it into a ponytail.

She sprays perfume in her body. Which was on her neck. Wrists. Chest. Her back and her front of her body.

"Let me go to school before they jump me." Naya diss rolling her eyes at the fact she does and doesn't wanna go to school.

And that they threaten her if she didn't. So basically that don't care about her feelings. She thinks that they hate her now.

So overdramatic.

"Ma, I wanna go to school." Her mother nods her head grabbing her keys and puts her shoes on.

Her mother met naya outside her car." Damn it's cold." Naya said complaining. She was already mad about her period.

She knew it was going to hurt later. So she brought her heater pad. Snacks. Lotion. And many more things.

Her mother drive off and naya went to sleep with her cover all over her body." Wake up." Her mother said.

Naya yawn and stretching." But it was for 34 secondss." She whine at her mother." It was for 37 minutes. " she laughed at her daughter.

"By the way. I had brought you some McDonald's and Starbucks. I also got you more pads and snacks." She said as naya grab her things.

"Thank you mommy." Says kissing her cheeks twice before leaving the car. David and them noticed her from they classroom. And immediately went outside.

Badasses.

Her mother bust out laughed making her turn around confused.

"Hey my cute little pumpkin delicious baby!" David said grabbing her face, kissing her lips. Naya laughed.

Ethan mugs them before grabbing naya stuff to help her out since she was struggling. He snuck some fries from her bag too.

"Naya! Call me phone for anything. I love you." She said." I love you more and thank you mommy." They walked away going into the school.

David the bust out laughed." What's funny?" David laughed harder making ethan choke on a fries after laughing.

"Mommy." They both laughed holding each other. She watch her boyfriend and best friend laughing at her.

Naya wasn't in the mood to be making fun of so she snatched her bags from Ethan leaving them still laughing in the floor.

—————

"Naya." Her teacher smiles at her hugging her. She's hugs back." Hey auntie!" They hug for a minute before letting go.

"How's your mother?" Naha sat with her favorite teacher at her desk eating her McDonald's. "She's doing fine." Naya said.

"I see. She gave you fat butt some food." Naya laughed at her. They always play like this. Nothing disrespectful at all.

Naya smacks her lips," You only saying that because you wan- ouch." Naya said holding her stomach.

Ms pumpkin noticed, she was about to call my mother but I stop her." No it's fine. Imm go to the bathroom. Can you watch my things?" She nods her head worried.

"You sure?" Naya nods her head to walking away holding her stomach. David glancing up seeing his girlfriend was walking to the bathroom.

"Baby! Baby! Baby wait up!" David said running to her. He grabs her stomach and she was about to push him away.

"David come on, I'm not in the mood. Real shit." She said crying. " what's the matter? Tell me?" She then told him.

David hugs her body." It's fine baby, go use the bathroom, imma be right here if you need anything." She nods her head.