jah osama

SUGARHILL, NYC
11:42

DIOR POV

I was getting ready for jah to come over cus he ask to duh, I'm washing up right now too.

incoming call from jah💕•
______________________

"Hello?" I said waiting for jah to answer on the other side of the phone.

"I'm coming down the street ml." Jah said laughing.

"What's funny?" I said mugging my phone." Nothing I'm at yo door so hurry up." He said about to hang up.

"Boy im in the shower." I said hanging up on him an laugh a lil an started to get the soap off my body.

After rising off the soap of my body I turn off   the shower an dryed off with my towel an started to put the lotion an all that on my body.

HER OUTFIT:

I hard banging on the door, making me jump an run to the door "HOLD ON DAMN

I hard banging on the door, making me jump an run to the door "HOLD ON DAMN." I said yelling an I open the door.

"It's mad cold outside and yu choose to let me stay outside like bruh." Jah said closing the door an I mug him.

"I ain't yo bruh, I'm so bae." I said grabbing his jacket an he smirk.

"Mhm, I know." He said grabbing my ass.

"Anyways." I said walking upstairs with jah behind me, I open my door an got on my bed.

"I'm sleepy." I said putting the covers over me an Jah took his jacket an hoodie off an shoes.

"Me too baby." Jah said making me smile an i got off the bed. I hurry an grab his hand an got on the bed.

I laid him down and got on top of him laying down, he grab his phone out an went on TikTok.

While I was watching his tiktok, I looked at him an peck his lips an went back to watch his tiktok.

I started to feel sleepy so I put my head I jah neck an went to sleep.

I heard jah turning his phone off by the TikTok sound an kissed my cheek. After kissing my cheek he put the covers off us an turn the LED purple.

"I love you." Jah said an started to doze off with me.

370 words