Argument | Bloodie

INDIA HILL
Location | Best Friend House.

———————————-

"This what timing we on?" I said looking at a video to see bloodie smacking a girl ass.

I sigh in disbelief because we just got into a relationship could weeks back shoulda just stayed where i was at.

"Miss miss westie! Don't trynna test me." Michelle said singing along with her brother michael. I stayed quiet.

"I'm finna go. I text you later." U said hugging michelle and michael and left her apartment. My phone ring.

Buba had called me and i begin to talk."Word to my muva tell that nigga bloodie to never call me no more." I not feeling like talking.

Buba got quiet knowing he got caught forgotten that bloodie had a girlfriend. Buba was scared for hisself shit.

"My fought, my he-" Hanging the phone i told him sent the location and he did after seconds later. buba ain't want to get his ass beat either.

"Bet." Mumbling under my breathe getting in my car slowly driving off.

———————————-

I slammed my car door shut, speed walking to buba car not noticing his outside his car. I got snatched and begun to laugh.

"Get the fuck off of me." I said getting more pissed off pushing buba away from me opening his car.

Bloodie turn around shocked at with a girl on his lap having the same reaction." This what type of timing we on now?" I said.

"To my daddy, yo!" I said beginning to laugh before waking away not trying to catch attention where we at.

He got out the car screaming my name, i ignored him going to my car.

He snatched my arm as tries runs down my face. I tried to move him away." No, bro move." I said quietly crying.

Bloodie tries to grab my wrists as i slap his face making him stop.

"I swear on my life don't call me!" Getting in my car before driving off away from him. "I can't believe niggas." I said.

I got a called from bloodie and texts saying he was sorry and he didn't mean too.

Apologizing and shit, but me on the other hand?

Oh i'm good.

I been cheating on three times and i'm so tired of nights that don't give a fuck so i'm not giving him a chance again.

Finally driving for 15 minutes before pulling into the garage, getting out the car locking my door. I went inside my house.

"Let me just take a nap." I said not worried about that shit too much.

After saying that, i heard banging on my front door loudly like a damn the FBI coming into my shit. Word to..

I rolled my eyes not even flinching soon the door almost broke making my eyes grow bigger. I open the door.

Bloodie grab me harshly to the couch almost immediately hitting my back and i groan in pain.

"Word to muva, you got me fuck up all the way!" Not even paying attention just looking around. Just so done over niggas.

Wanted to cry but wasn't gonna go out like a puke ass bitch crying over a nîgga that don't give two fucks is crazy.

"Get off of me..real shit." Not in the mood to get mad about the situation.

Bloodie mugged me before lifting me up that when my tears started rolling down my cheeks and my throat begin to dry.

My heart was pounding too the long where you could hear it. I was so pissed and hurt and confused on why me?

Why every single time, i try to date somebody they always treat me like somebody shitted in the toilet and left it there?

( IM DEADD. )

I just wanted to be alone right now but felt loved too. Every single time. Every single fucking time.

"You fucking yelling at me when you should be worried about your big box head ass bitch! But you worried about me though?" I said.

Bloodie let go off me dropping me to the ground brushing my self off laughing.

"I ain't like no other bitch where they let yo ass have a second chance bitch!" Bloodie turn around.

"Say word to ya deads i'm a bitch." Pushing him to the door. saying to proudly.

"Word to my deads. You a dead beat ass bitch that go around cheating." He laughed walking away.

I told him get out my house and don't come back around or imma beat the shit out of him until he learn his lesson.

Fuck he thought this was?

" don't worry because you gonna call me when your mother won't come back around." I ran to him punching him.

bloodie was holding my waist slamming me on the ground. "Word to..." I was just punching everywhere.  That's when somebody was yelling.

"Yo chill! yo chill! My heart!"" Hearing a familiar voice says grabbing my waist trying to let me go from bloodie.

Finally they let me go back hugging me. I turn to see it was justin." Please let go!" I said screaming while crying.

"Hell nah!" Justin said pulling me into the bathroom closing the door.

He sat me on the sink looking at my fingers ewing they was bruise and red.

I sigh rolling my eyes." You know.. You fucked you right?" Justin said staring into my soul as i put my hand on my face.

I nod my head before he hugged me immediately crying into his neck, i wrap my arms around his neck.

"Stop crying mama." Justin said kissing my cheek.

"I can't it hurts.. I just want the pain to go away." I said between my sobs.

Justin hugs me tightly.

"It will and i promise you that." Justin said wiping my tears away smiling a bit.

"How about we get some wingstop?" Justin said as my eyes light up. I hugged me nodding my head.

"Ok but first let me fix you hands."