Youtube vlog || notti osama

Sugarhill, Harlem
7:57

Sugarhill, Harlem7:57

"BABY." I said calling NOTTI'S name while he was on the game. I got bored so I was going to ask him can he vlog with me today.

"Yes mami?" He said taking headphones off,"Can do we a blog together?" I said and he nodded his head turning his game off.

"Mhm. So like what's the caption going to say?" Notti said walking to me and peck my lips.

"It's going to be " a day with my boyfriend" and we going to be shopping, skating , going out to dinner and that's it for now." I said explaining to him what we going to do and he nodded his head in understanding.

"This day finna be fun." Ethan said smiling and I smiled back. He got up and went to the bathroom but stop.

"You coming?" He said looking back at me and I think for couple seconds before getting up.

"Yes come on baby." I said getting up.

He jump up and down smiling before dancing making me laughing at his silliness.

"Boy come on." I said pulling him in the bathroom.

45 minutes after

"Ok guys so we jus got out the shower and now we finna go shopping for more clothes because I need some shoes and more clothes and notti too." I said talking to the camera.

"So now I got to do my hair.. because baby it's not itt." I said looking in the mirror and look back at the camera.

"Mama, dd said can you buy some food for him." Notti said and I rolled my eyes while doing my hair,"he's fatass but yea since he's my fav." I said and notti mug me.

"So I ain't yo fav?" He said mad and I shake my head yes and he sigh in relief.

"Good but I be back. Let me grab the camera." He said grabbing the camera and walked away.

"This nigga." I said rolling my eyes because I wanted to talk to my fans and notti jus gonna come in here and take my cam away from me.

End of maya pov.