Missing you .| | sugarhill ddot

SUGARHILL,NYC
10:10

DDOT POV

I was going to surprise mh, because I miss her so I was on the plane to go to see her in my state because me n dd an notti was traveling to states to perform an shii.

But I missin my baby after 14 hours on the plane was i was knocked out until notti wakes up me I woken up with a attitude.

"Nigga wtf." I said mugging me.

"Nigga shut the fuck up I was waking you fatass up so we can leave, you lucky that I didn't leave ur fat head ass on the dam plane now hurry an get your shit."Notti said sounding like princess.

"Mmtch damn yu ain't have to say all that shi,monkey eyes head ass nigga." I said making notti laugh.

"Yall niggas need to come on." DD said n we turn our heads an mugged him before getting my stuff.

We walked out the plane an we walked in the car to go to OUR PLACE SUGARHILL.

We ate before going there n we finally went there I seen my girl I told notti too park somewhere else far but not far after parking i seen princess running to me n jump on me.

"I miss yu mh." I said kissing all over her face.

"Ik i been ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ too." Princess said n was smiling kissing all over my face.

THE END NO PART TWOO.

MORE COMING MHS.

248 words.