ʟᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs.| | sᴜɢᴀʀʜɪʟʟ ᴅᴅᴏᴛ

SUGARHILL,NYC
8:20

DDOT POV

I was walking to my girl house, so i can tell her that i don't like her nomore.

I knocked on her door n she said open the door n she tried to close the door n i hurry n push the door.

"What bruh."She said rolling her eyes n put her hands on her waist.

"I already know the answer to get up n getcho ass out my house now."She said pulling me infront of the door but like not outside, inside the house.

"Ma stop fr but i need to yo ass something wrd2."I said starin at her n she sign out loud n sit on the couch dramatically.

"What."niya said looking at me n got the remote turning the tv on.

"Ma im sorry fo ghosting uu for 4 months and i don't think this shit not going to work im sorry ma, a-and im ʟᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs. I said walking to her n she had tears n her eyes she got up n start backin up.

"Bruh i should have known that you was going to say that." Niya said walkin to her room n started throwing my clothes.

"GET YO SHIT N GET. THE . FUCK . OUT."Niya said yelling i grab her by her waist n she tried to get me off of her by grabbin my wrists.

"Please let me go." She said sobbing n crying n i sat her on the bed.

"darrien i thought i can trust yo ass, n i give if eveything n this how you pay me back i give you my love, my body, my heart, n my v-card."niya said crying n got up n slap me not going to lie i deserve that shit.

"Jus chill ou-DARRIEN THIS AIN'T NO FUCKING CHILL OUT FIRST YOU GHOST ME FOR 4 FUCKING MONTHS THEN YOU LOST FEELINGS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I DID TOO UU TO MAKE UU FEEL LIKE THIS. I said but got cut off by niya n she started screaming n hitting me.

"Ma jus clam down."I said n she grab her hands back n put my clothes in some bags while crying.

"Here darrien don't call, text, or ft me nomore n you blocked from everything go be with them 3 SMOOTCHIES."Niya said puttin the bags in my hands n push me out the house.

I ain't say nothing but was shocked n she slammed the door in my face, i started walking to my mom house.

After walking for 6 minutes i walked in my mom house n she wasn't here so i walk in my room n started screaming and crying.

"FUCK, FUCK FUCK." I said crying sitting on my bed with my hands in my face.

"SHIT I MESSES UP." I sais getting up punching my wall n throw my stuff around my room.

I had a headache so i decided to walk to my bed talking my pants off n my hoodie n went to sleep with some shorts on n a t-shirt.

I got comfortable n went to sleep n started thinking about niya n how should i apologize to her or what to say.

543 words.