ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 2 𓄼

Another OOC moment because if you're not insane after a rewind then idk you.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

A few minutes have passed, Thorn was still in his room, silently reading the books he got from the library with Solar.

Grabbing a pen as he wrote a few things in his journal.

Planet Olympus
"Olympus is where the Gods reside in"
"The Underworld is a place for the dead."
"There are 12 Gods up in Olympus"
"Hades, the God of the Dead"
"He has a wife named Persephone, Queen of the Underworld"
"They have a son named Zagreus"
"There are 4 main places of the Underworld:
- Tartarus
- Asphodel
- Elysium
- The Temple of Styx"

Thorn sighed as he looked at the rest of the book, the "Trojan War" wasn't able to help him, although it did have some fighting tips.

"Alright... I still need to research for the gem.. of, pur.. uh— purge? I think it was purge."

He mumbled, grabbing the "Chaos" book as he stared at it. An eye plastered on the center of the cover, it was painted in gold and blood red.

"Is Chaos perhaps the entity from that void?"

Thorn sighed as he opened the book, suddenly, a hologram appeared from it.

"You have 1 Unread Message"

Thorn's eyes widened, shocked to see a hologram coming from the book. He pressed the notification.

"Greetings once again, Child of Flowers. It is I, Chaos, the God who will assist you in your journey.

This is the book of all-knowing. A book I created just for you, knowing you will have troubles in your path.

Ask the book anything, and you shall receive your answer, yet you cannot ask anything about the future."

-Chaos

The boy finished reading as he smiled warmly, he didn't know such a God as Chaos themselves will help him.

"I give my thanks to you, Chaos."

The nature wielder smiled softly as he closed the book, putting it aside.

A knock then was heard on the door, Thorn turned his head to the door as he went to it, opening it as well.

"Duri! Uh, can we.. talk?" -Blaze

Apparently, instead of following Quake's words. Thunderstorm, Ice, and Blaze were at his doorstep.

"Oh! Okay! Come on in."

Thorn widely opened the door just for them, he headed to his mattress and sat down, his three older siblings followed, taking a seat also.

"We want you to be honest with us, Daun."

Thunderstorm started, Thorn was nervous all of a sudden since Thunderstorm said his real name aloud.