ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 6 𓄼

With our eldest brother Gempa! He deserves a break but my heart says no.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

GEMPA GOT BACK FROM THE GROCERY STORE, putting down the groceries on the coffee table as he flopped himself on the couch, sighing.

"Finally done... I should check up on the others."

The earth wielder took a deep breath before getting up, stretching his arms as he went to the backyard, it was his job to look out for them, after all.

━━・❪ ・━━

TAUFAN AND BLAZE WERE PLAYING CARDS, along with Halilintar who was watching them in case they disappear and cause chaos in the neighborhood.

"Hali, Taufan, Blaze! I'm back home!"

Gempa called as the three looked at the eldest sibling. Taufan waved, Blaze smiled and Halilintar nodded in response.

"How are things here? Did anything happen while I was gone?" -Gempa

"Nothing happened, just Taufan and Blaze playing cards, I just followed them since I had to watch them."

Halilintar said as Gempa gently smiled in response, he left afterward as the three bid him farewell.

━━・❪ ・━━

"AIS? I'm back home..."

Gempa gently knocked on Blaze and Ais' room, he can hear Ais heading to the door and opening it.

"Welcome home... Gempa..." -Ais

"Thank you, did anything happen while I was gone?"

Gempa asked as the younger looked at him with a bored face.

"Nothing much... I had to study some things. Blaze threw the punching bag out of the window though..."

Ais stated as Gempa deadpanned and shakes his head, sighing.

"Alright, I'll get going now, Ais."

Gempa pats the younger one's head, as he went off, Ais had no other plans so he went straight back to bed!

━━・❪ ・━━

THE EARTH WIELDER QUIETLY WENT TO THE GREENHOUSE, knowing that both Duri and Solar could be there.

"Where could they be..."

Gempa mumbled to himself as he looked around, wondering where they are.

"I will protect all of you, that's the reason why I'm doing this."

He could hear a faint voice of Duri, following it, he then peeked to see such a beautiful sight to see.

"And I will make sure of that, Solar."