ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 12 𓄼

Side note; Thorn gained his third tier but decided to stay in his second tier for a while.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

AFTER HELPING THE PEOPLE OF PLANET NA'RRA, the elemental siblings are finally back in TAPOPS station.

Duri is currently carrying a destroyed power sphere, he frowned as he nervously looked at his twin, Solar.

"Solar...! What am I gonna say!?"

He cried crocodile tears, he didn't want to get into Tarung's bad side. Solar sighed and patted his head, he then just shrugged in reply.

"THAT'S NOT HELPING!" -Duri

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP THEN!?"

The photosynthesis duo argued, Duri then looked up to him with his 'puppy-dog eyes' while Solar shielded himself from the brightness coming from him.

"Duri! Solar! It's time to report to Commander."

Ais called, and the two of them looked at each other in fear. They felt their life getting cut short by the God of Death right there.

"C-Coming!"

The two of them made their way to the main station with Ais, the nature element looked at the destroyed power sphere and frowned.

"I wonder what that power sphere's true power is."

"Judging by its design, it's possibly very, very old."

Ais and Solar mumbled to each other as Duri sighed, they went inside the main station to see the rest of their siblings and Commander Tarung.

"Welcome back, Duri, Solar. I want your report."

Tarung stated as the photosynthesis duo gulped, looking at each other and then at Tarung.

"W-Well... Commander..."

"The power sphere is destroyed, but it is only purpose is to be something's vessel."

A voice stated, Tarung looked at the tall boy who only smiled in response.

"And who're you?" -Tarung

"I am Oberon, the companion of my dearest."

Oberon smiled as he covered his mouth with his long sleeve, looking down at Tarung.

"Hm... what do you mean by vessel?" -Tarung

"O-Oberon!"

Duri called out as the tall boy's ears perked up, quickly making it to Duri's side.

"Are you alright? Weren't you thrown by purge?"

The boy worriedly asked, checking for injuries from the boy. Tarung deadpanned at the sight, feeling the sibling's glares at the boy that was with Duri.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DEAREST, HAH!?"

Blaze yelled, summoning his flames as his eyes twitched. Ais also summoned icicles, menacingly staring at Oberon.