ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 39 𓄼

Since wind is heavily related to time, expect A LOT of lore drop, and don't miss one piece of it—

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

SOLAR WAS WATCHING OVER DAUN, reading a book while he was at it.

The light wielder crossed his legs as he observed the pages, his hand brushed against the paper, a painting of an endless field of flowers.

He wondered why Daun had this book in hand, but it seemed like it held a lot of secrets alongside it.

Flipping it to the next page, he saw two four-pointed stars of different colors.

The first one is pure gold while the second is black like the abyss.

"These stars reveal the status of ones hearts, whether it is good or evil..."

"Only those who can wield light can obtain this skill, or those who were related to the rulers."

"The gold star means purity and prosperity, blessing the people around them with generosity."

"While the black star means corruption and evil, self-explanatory."

"Huh... no wonder, I thought I was going crazy just by seeing stars above everyone's heads."

Solar scratched the back of his head, fixing his glasses as he looked at his older brother who was on the bed.

He had a gold star right above him, glowing with purity.

A small smile plastered on the light wielder's face, he already expected it to look like that either way.

Flipping it to the next page, there appeared illustrations of the Celestials, the first one being Sorine.

"Oh! So this is the lightning celestial Hali mentioned. There's also extra information about her here..."

"Sorine, age 4000, the youngest celestial and the most powerful one based on magic."

"She likes sweet things and exploring the mass universe. She also likes to stargaze, and she was once human."

Solar's eyes widened a little bit, the possibility of a human turning into a celestial seemed possible just by Sorine alone.

"Was it her determination that made her ascend to celestialhood? Or was it her curiosity..."

The light wielder mumbled to himself as he flipped it off to the next page, revealing Ignatius and Verglas.

"Oh, it's them. There's a lot of information about them too..."

Solar mumbled as he read it using his eyes, cupping his cheek as a certain word caught his attention.

"Ignatius is related to one of the 12 Stars of the Hidden Sky...?"

"Does it mean the zodiacs by any chance? I wonder how he's related to them."