ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 7 𓄼

Mama Gempa is angry,,,

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

WHEN HALILINTAR AND TAUFAN WENT HOME, they were greeted by an angry Quake at the door.

They felt his glare piercing right through them, the two siblings knew they were dead meat.

━━・❪ ・━━

"WE'RE SORRY, GEMPA!" -Taufan

"Let us go..."

Halilintar and Taufan begged the eldest sibling who crossed his arms, continuing to give them that glare.

"You both caused trouble this late at night! I get that you two are bored but you can't just do a thunder tornado!"

Gempa facepalmed as the two of them quietly cried and screamed inside their heads.

"I'll let this slide, but if it happens again then I swear, I will do something worse."

The eldest stated as he went back to his room, Halilintar and Taufan sighed in relief as they went back to their rooms.

━━・❪ ・━━

SOLAR WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO GO TO THE KITCHEN, getting some food but he heard a loud "crunch" from the place.

'What the..'

The boy thought as he went closer and peeked to see Ais messily eating from the fridge.

The light element deadpanned as he backed away, going back to his room.

'Ais what the actual f*ck!'

━━・❪ ・━━

THE NEXT MORNING, everyone was in the training room. Gempa was running around in laps, Halilintar was slashing dummies and Taufan is meditating while floating.

The four didn't know how to train, Blaze and Ais looked at each other and then looked at some wooden swords, both of them grabbed one as they started sparring.

Duri scratched his nape as he went to a corner and started to summon various plants, Solar sighed and joined Gempa in his lap.

━━・❪ ・━━

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JOIN HALI IN SWORD SLASHIN, Solar?" -Gempa

"You looked lonely, plus I think it's better to maintain my speed up."

Solar stated as Gempa smiled and nodded, the two of them continuing to do their laps around the room.

Meanwhile, Blaze and Ais continued to clash their wooden swords with their full agility.

"That's the spirit, Ais! More!" -Blaze