ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 34 𓄼

Just another side note:

- The Corruption is universal, meaning it can affect everything.
- Once you have been hit by it, you will go rabid and lose sense of reality.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

SOLAR AND SOPAN HURRIED THEMSELVES, the two cousins didn't care how long this'll take them, they knew they had to make it in time.

Solar was extremely worried for his brothers safety, especially Thorn knowing his body is extremely absorbent of lightning.

On the other hand, Sopan erased all thoughts of doubt and continue to pursue towards the corruption, he held Solar's hand as the two used their light speed to get there immediately.

"Sopan! How much longer? Our energy would need to replenish if we keep using Solar Leap!" -Solar

"I can use it, you on the other hand can stop. Try to stock up a lot of it, because they can only rely on us!" -Sopan

"What about Supra? Won't his powers be relevant in this situation!?" -Solar

"No time, his body has fused with lightning, so he can't go near the corruption or else we're done for!"

Sopan made a point, Solar just kept quiet as he held on tightly to his younger cousin who used solar leap to get to their destination.

The two light wielders will make sure to save their family before it's too late, for they know everyone will be devastated at a certain loss.

"Damnit! Just a little bit more!"

Sopan yelled, forcing himself to go faster. Then there they were, inside the black mist that their family has entered.

The two had wide eyes as they both covered their noses. The light wielder's eyes furrowed as he opened his palm to summon a ball of light.

The black mist had made way for them, Sopan took a deep breath as he continued to hold his cousin's hand.

"Well, let's not waste more time. Keep that ball of light close to us, Solar." -Sopan

"I will, come on, let's go before it gets worse."

Solar then lead the way, continuing to walk towards the south where there was more mist but thicker like a fog.

"GEMPA! DURI! IF YOU HEAR ME PLEASE GIVE US A SIGN!"

Sopan yelled out, but unfortunately there was no response, making the two worry more.

Then, a blade of corruption went their way at a high speed, shocking the two of them, then the next thing they knew, a cloaked figure had blocked it for them.

The two cousins were surprised at the speed, they never noticed someone else was there with them in the midst of the mist.

"What—" -Solar

"Shh! It can hear you, I know you're looking for two people right?"

The cloaked figure whispered to them, Sopan nodded as a response.