ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 19 𓄼

Way too motivated for everything and I love it!!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

THE TOUR HAS FINALLY FINISHED, Verglas and Ignatius put them in their cabins for their short stay in the planet, Blaze and Ais were sitting on a bed, looking at each other.

"You know, Ais. Ignatius is, a very gentle person... though I have dreamt about him doing such cruel things to you, but he looks nice." -Blaze

"Same goes with Verglas, he has your personality, Blaze. He's outgoing, extroverted and loud."

Blaze and Ais sighed and smiled at each other in unison, holding each other hand for comfort, reassuring themselves that nothing will go wrong.

"Say, I wonder where Duri went. He just, left all of a sudden." -Blaze

"Yeah, I'm concerned for him. Ever since we arrived he looked so dull, he wasn't that lively anymore."

Ais frowned, tightening the hold on his twins hand. Blaze felt it as he squeezed it a bit, patting his head using his other hand.

"He's a big boy now, Ais. I'm sure he'll be back safe and sound!"

Blaze smiled brightly at his twin who smiled back in relief. Ice remembered to put some faith in his younger brother.

━━・❪ ・━━

HALILINTAR AND TAUFAN WERE IN THEIR CABIN, they were on their beds, thinking about what's gonna happen or what will happen to them.

"Say, Hali, how do they know our names? It's weird isn't it?" -Taufan

"Hm... that's right, I've never thought of that. We haven't met them before either so that's weird."

Halilintar looked at his sibling who was now playing with his scarf. The lightning elemental smiled a bit as he went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Well what if they have met us before? In another time?" -Taufan

"Taufan, how many times do I have to tell you, that is impossible." -Halilintar

"Oh come on Hali! Think for once!"

Taufan pouted, looking at the older twin who scoffed at him, turning his back. The wind element rolled his eyes as he turned his back too.

"You're stupid, Hali." -Taufan

"Shut up, idiot."

━━・❪ ・━━

GEMPA AND SOLAR WERE IN THE SAME CABIN, they were both reading on a small coffee table, sipping warm tea and peace takes over the room.

"Solar... you're so tense." -Gempa

"Oh- Sorry, Gempa. I was just—" -Solar

"Thinking about Duri? I'm doing the same too."

Gempa looked at the youngest brother who sighed deeply and looked back at him. Solar frowned before getting pulled into a hug by the eldest.