ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 20 𓄼

The 20th chapter is now here! Enjoy!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

DEEP IN THE FOREST. Thorn was nearing his destination, just a little more into achieving his goal, with Purge's assistance, he was able to survive the storm.

The young wielder of nature panted, holding onto a tree for support as his legs quivered. He was exhausted, tired from walking almost a hundred kilometers.

"Master, rest for a moment. You are close to the flowers yes, but you must rest just for a moment." -Purge

"I'll... rest, I'm awfully tired. Please... watch the area, I want.. to take a nap."

Thorn took a deep breath, sitting down as he leaned his back against the trunk. The gem could only feel its master's exhaustion succumb onto his body.

The boy fell asleep with the protection of the gem. There then appeared a holographic form of the gem as it scouted the area.

"Master's wish is for me to protect the area surrounding him and the flowers. No one has survived this temperature, he is surely different from the rest."

The holograph mumbled to itself, sighing as it stood beside the sleeping figure. Keeping its hands behind its back as it waited patiently for its Master's slumber to end.

━━・❪ ・━━

MEANWHILE, Ice and Blaze were with Verglas and Ignatius. The twins held each others hands as they both looked at the fire and ice wielders. People who have more experience in their element.

Although, behind the twins were Oberon and Quake. Watching closely in order to monitor the two guides and the temper duo. Oberon's task is to protect, same goes for Quake.

"So! Me and Ignatius will train you in order to, well, make you stronger!" -Verglas

"Mhm. It will be simple. Yet difficult at the same time. One must inherit both concentration and patience in this training."

Ignatius simply replied as his brother flashed the twins a smile. The temper duo was nervous, knowing what lies ahead of their training.

"Will we be separated? And, how long will this training take?" -Ice

"Simple. You two will be separated into a more suited environment for your elements. As for how long, a week." -Ignatius

"AND! Well, this is heavily expected, but you two spar with each other to test out who's the strongest!"

Verglas cheerfully replied as his brother deadpanned at his demeanor. Ice's grip on the older twin's hand tightened, Blaze looked at his younger twin as he frowned.

"We will both guarantee your safety along the way! But as of now, it is time to start your training!" -Verglas

"And as for your brothers, they will all be taken care of by our people. We will both give you a short time to talk to each other, we will wait."