ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 9 𓄼

Apparently we got a wild man on the loose.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

Thorn had finally let the aranaras stay in the greenhouse, he walked around the halls of the ship and looked around. He then stumbled upon a big window, on the other side it was filled with stars.

The boy's eyes shone, touching the frame of the window as he continued to admire the stars from outside.

"You love the stars as well?"

He flinched, looking beside him to see a spirit with long, white hair. Beautiful crimson eyes, tanned skin, and a lean body.

"Who are you?"

Thorn looked up at the male who only looked out, admiring the shining stars.

"I am someone who you will meet, my dearest."

He gave the boy a bittersweet smile, before disappearing into thin air. Thorn's eyes widened as he stepped away a bit, what an odd encounter.

━━・❪ ・━━

"You will all have a mission on Planet Na'rra. There are said rumors about a certain power sphere causing havoc, retrieve as soon as possible!"

Commander Tarung stated as he eyed all of the TAPOPS members who had serious faces.

"The people who will go there are Thunderstorm, Thorn, and Solar. Everyone will stay back until the time comes when they need help."

Thorn yelped as he felt the tension between the two elemental rivals who glared at each other.

"NOW GET GOING!"

Tarung yelled as the three of them flinched, doing the salute before leaving the ship, for their mission.

Quake sighed as he mentally facepalmed, worried for Thorn who was literally in between the two strongest elementals.

'Whoever's watching from above.. please give them safety!'

The eldest clenched his fist and proceeded to cry imaginary tears.

'PLEASE!'

━━・❪ ・━━

The three siblings finally arrived on Planet Na'rra, being greeted with large, strong trees. The heights reached the great skies, there was barely any sunlight on the surface.

"Woah..! I never knew such a planet like this existed! Solar, Solar! Doesn't it look amazing!?"

Thorn cheered in glee, running and jumping on the thick roots. Thunderstorm smirked in amusement as Solar sighed and shook his head.

"Anyways, Duri, we should get the mission done." -Thunderstorm

"Aww.. alright then! Abang Hali!"