ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 3 𓄼

And we are on a roll people!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

"YOU ARE HERE TO ASK ME ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE SEEN, TAUFAN?"

Duri tilted his head as he looked at the wind element in curiosity. The older brother nodded as he hugged himself.

"We were on thrones, Duri! And I know you said something about us turning into avatars." -Taufan

"Yes I can guarantee you that, you turned into avatars of.. sin? I think it was sin."

The younger replied, Taufan got uncomfortable at the information knowing how disturbing it is just by imagining it.

"I will believe you.. Duri. I will assist you in your plans too, please do tell me what to do."

Taufan sighed as Duri looked at him in shock. Another believer? That's great!

"You believe.. me? Big brother Taufan..! Thank you!"

Duri jumped off from his seat as he tackled the older into a hug, hearing an "ACK!" from him.

"D-DURI??"

Taufan looked at Duri who was on him, he was silently sobbing.

'Just by imagining it.. I, too, would have desperately tried to warn my brothers about such things..'

The wind wielder's eyes softened as he started patting the nature elemental's head.

After all Duri's sobbing mess, they sat down on the nature elementals mattress for comfort.

"So.. what're our plans?"

Taufan and Duri turned to see Ais who was looking down at them, his hands inside his jacket pockets.

"Ais! You know about it too?"

"I believe in Duri, yet I will not trust him completely. But I will be a part of his plans..."

The water wielder said as he sat down with them.

"I was thinking of training.. to get our powers to a much greater extent than as of now. Plus, we need to learn other.. magic?"

Duri said in an unsure tone, learning other magic is quite hard knowing that it can cost a lot if energy.

"I guess that's fine.. I can already wield two elements. Although I don't know about you two." -Ais

"It's going to be troublesome, but I'm going to try my best!" -Taufan

"I guess it's a plan! Or.. should we overuse it in order to unlock our third tiers?"

Duri happily questioned as Taufan and Ais looked at him in with concern.

"We're not trying to kill ourselves, Duri!"

Ais and Taufan yelled as Duri squeaked and laughed afterwards, oh how glad the nature elemental was that someone believed him.

━━・❪ ・━━