ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 36 𓄼

We're nearing the end of this arc 🫶, but there will be some lore drop of course 🫶

W A R N I N G
- Su—de Attempt!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

RIMBA IS STILL STUCK, sneering at the restraints, it got tighter as long as he was in it, this is bad.

Halilintar continued to clash against Sorine who easily parried against his attacks, blocking most of them with her shield.

"She's doing this on purpose! It's crushing my arms!" -Rimba

"Master, instead of trying to destroy it, let me help you escape from it instead."

The Fire Flower stated as it took over Rimba's body who let it be, the palm of his hand forming an explosive energy.

The Ice Flower on the other hand made sure to shield Rimba's body, knowing, things will get a little explosive.

While the two lightning wielders battled to dominate each other, an explosion occurred from the center of the throne room.

Sorine and Halilintar stopped their tracks as the smoke cleared, seeing Rimba with orange eyes as he grinned.

"LONG TIME NO SEE AY!?"

Rimba grinned, his hands lighting up in flames. Sorine's eyes widened, feeling a very familiar power from the boy.

"YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME REMINISCING WITH MY OWN THOUGHTS, BRAT!" -Sorine

"Must say, your smartass couldn't even find him huh!?"

The possessed nature wielder got in front of Sorine as he sent her a punch that made her flying to the wall.

Halilintar blinked, purely in shock at the power of the flowers, wait, how come he wasn't as strong as that?

"Basically cause you don't own that power." -Rimba

"Don't read my thoughts now!" -Thunderstorm

"It's written on your face!"

Rimba stuck his tongue out, the lightning wielder glared, rolling his eyes afterward.

Sorine stared at the two, as she said, reminiscing with her own thoughts will be left with her.

━━・❪ ・━━

"HEY! You think this'll be fine?"

Sorine went to a young looking boy who looked at her, she then showed him a formula she came up with.

"This is... something, not to be rude or anything, but I suggest you change it entirely." -?

"EHHH!?"

Sorine pouted, staring at the boy who stuck his tongue out, giggling at her.