ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 26 𓄼

Giving these boys a break because more trauma is up ahead.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

OBERON AND THORN WERE IN THE GARDEN, the two were talking to each other. Possibly planning what should they do next.

"I see, so you're planning to get the flower of lightning." -Oberon

"Mhm, but for this scenario... it's under her protection." -Thorn

"She's not the type to actually give it away, well... Duri, let me tell you something."

Oberon sighed, scratching the back of his head as Thorn's attention averts to him. The two looked at each other for a while, before Oberon spoke up.

"Those flowers are keeping their planet stable, to stay separated from it's center." -Oberon

"The center? What does it have to do with the center?" -Thorn

"I'm not obligated to tell you that, that will be his job and him alone will tell you." -Oberon

"I see... a different him or the same... him?" -Thorn

"A different one."

Oberon chuckled, patting his companion's head who just stuck his tongue out at him.

"I'll go take care of the aranaras. You on the other hand, need to tell the plan to the other two."

The tanned boy then stood up, leaving Thorn on his own as he went to the aranaras. Thorn then went out of the garden, heading to where his siblings are.

━━・❪ ・━━

THE WINTER TRIO MET UP, the three brothers were in Thorn and Solar's room. They sat down on the mattress, waiting for the nature wielder to speak up.

"Alright, so I have discovered that Brother Hali's next to receive his third tier, and the flower of lightning is under the next person's protection." -Thorn

"How will you get that then? Wait can you ask the book that?" -Ice

"Of course he can! It's the book of knowing the past, duh!"

Cyclone stuck his tongue out at the water wielder who sneered at him, smacking the back of his head as they both heard an audible "OW!".

Thorn just chuckled at their actions, scratching the back of his head as he grabbed the book that Chaos had given him.

The nature wielder opened it to receive a new message, he pressed on the holographic screen as the message pops up.

"Dear Child of Flowers,

"I've seen your efforts in gaining the flowers, that's a change of pace. I will still guarantee your safety, but everything always comes with a price.

If you ask this book one thing, you will have to offer a drop of your blood, I'm merciful with you, child, I didn't go easy with the rest.