ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 24 𓄼

We're almost done with Verglas and Ignatius arc! I'm so glad to have come this far, but there's more coming, so get ready!

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

"GET DOWN THERE!"

Solar yelled aloud, he was fuming at what pain his brother has caused. Rimba blankly looked at him with a dot face, floating back down as he landed on his two feet.

Nova and Blizzard deadpanned at Solar's reaction, they both didn't expect such... a cool entrance yet an uncool start to talk.

"I get that you're older... but that doesn't mean you can keep shouldering everything!"

Solar stated, his grip tightening on his blades. His older twin could only stare, it was as if his vision was being changed into something else.

Blizzard noticed as he walked beside Solar, Nova followed, igniting his fist in blue flame. The water wielder's breath hitched, the two noticing.

Then, vines appeared in their midst once more. Nova quickly burned them off, shocking the three of them, Rimba was literally going all out on murdering them.

"You have no right... to use those words. As if you, have done something for him."

Rimba muttered, glaring at the three of them, preparing himself to attack. Solar furrowed his brows, it's as if there was something else missing to the scene.

"EVERYONE FALL OUT! CORNER RIMBA!"

Solar yelled out, the temper duo quickly disappeared as they appeared from the trees. Rimba went straight, towards Solar who clicked his tongue.

"DAMN YOU! ELIOR!!!"

━━・❪ ・━━

THE TWO FLOWERS QUICKLY TURNED AROUND TO SEE THORN, raising his brow at the two. The two flowers deadpanned, staring at their master with an awkward silence.

"I get that you two are... very protective and all but, you're hurting my brothers. My family that I'm trying to protect." -Thorn

"But Master... those, IMBECILES dare to just... ruin our moment together!" - Orange Flower

"IMBECILES? Look I get that I'm viewed as dumb, but please don't call my brothers that."

Thorn sighed, sitting right in between them as he crossed his arms. The two flowers were in silence, ashamed at themselves for hurting their Master's brothers.

It was a long while, but the silence pleased the three of them. It felt oddly pleasing to them, the nature wielder felt nostalgia being with the two flowers.

"I'm... honestly very glad that the two of you are willing to support me..."

Thorn muttered, brushing his hand against the petals of the cyan flower who quickly relaxed into the feeling that he craved for years.

"Seeing Abang Ais and Blaze's reactions... I think they're relieved that they don't have to fight til' death to gain their third tiers."