ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 27 𓄼

I hate rehearsals <3, also in this chapter it's just family bonding, nothing too interesting. But yeah there's also a bit of tea...

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

AFTER A NIGHT'S REST. Solar and Thorn met up in the garden, the two sat on the chairs as the aranaras gathered around them.

"So, Duri. About those flowers, tell me more about them." -Solar

"Alright then... wait, why are you so curious about this?" -Thorn

"Who wouldn't be? You know me, Duri. If something interesting comes, I will surely thrive to know more about it."

Solar held his chin, looking at Thorn as his gray eyes shone. His older twin chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

The light wielder waited for his answer, resting his cheek on his hand as he raised a brow. Thorn sighed, scratching his chin.

"Those flowers are beings that can grant nature wielders more elements, in short, I am the only compatible person who can only wield various elements." -Thorn

"I see, but is it compatible with people who wield a similar element?" -Solar

"It is indeed, but only for a limited amount of time."

The nature wielder put Solnara on his lap, patting its head as his eyes were locked on Solars.

The light wielder's eyes shone at the sight of his older twin, he was known for someone "dumb" or "naive", but he changed in a short amount of time.

"You know... Duri, you changed a lot." -Solar

"I did? What do you mean by that?" -Thorn

"Just for a short amount of time, you've grown smarter and faster on your surroundings. It's as if... you or your body has experienced this before."

Solar stated, fixing his glasses as the nature wielder went stiff. The light wielder took notice, staring at his older twin.

"Duri?"

━━・❪ ・━━

"SO YOU WON'T FOLLOW?"

A booming voice yelled at Thorn who flinched, looking at the taller person. His face was covered.

He trembled, it was him, the person who he despises and resents.

"I told you. I will not sacrifice the body of this young boy for your own gain."

He turned at his side to see, himself?

"No matter what. I will save this boy from you."

"Thorn" glared at the figure as he turned his back on him, walking out of the room.

━━・❪ ・━━

"DURI!"