ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 18 𓄼

Side notes !
-Thorn has studied plants that can GIVE him elemental powers, his goal is to be strong as possible
-We will be focusing on getting their third tiers before moving on to the rest of the arcs.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

The siblings, alongside Oberon, had finally arrived at their destination, landing safely on land. Once they finally got off the ship, they were greeted by abnormal weather.

"O-Oh dear! I didn't expect this weather on a planet!" -Quake

"Very abnormal weather... urgh..." -Thunderstorm

"I'm kind of alright!"

Cyclone smiled as he made his scarf wrap itself around Quake and Thunderstorm's necks, meanwhile, the Temper Duo looked at each other and snickered.

"This weather is great! Am I right, Ais?" -Blaze

"Mhm, I agree with you, Blaze."

They both smiled at everyone who deadpanned at them. Thorn received a cloak from Oberon, which the nature wielder gladly accepted.

"Shall we start exploring everyone? It's best to make a move rather than to die in abnormal weather."

Everyone agreed to Solar's statement and started to explore the planet despite its abnormal weather.

The rest of the siblings went on their way, Oberon and Thorn decided to walk slower than the rest.

"Duri, what is our next plan?"

Oberon looked at his companion who looked stopped and looked at the pathway colored in crimson and blue.

"Duri?" -Oberon

"I am planning to get all the six flowers which can grant me a specific element."

Oberon's eyes widened as he looked at Thorn in shock, he was going to do something unbelievable but it was for the future.

"DURI! THAT'S WAY TOO DANGEROUS!" -Oberon

"Oberon.. if you do not wish to partake in my plan then please, do not get in my way."

Thorn started to catch up to his siblings, leaving Oberon who frowned and followed.

━━・❪ ・━━

"Everyone look! There's a village right up ahead!"

Blaze pointed out a village that was a few miles away, Ice walked to his brother to see the place.

The others caught up to investigate it from afar, they were waiting for Solar's signal if it was safe to go or not.

"Hm... I think we should—" -Solar

"It's safe to go."

The youngest sibling was cut off by Oberon who stood in front of them. He then started walking towards the village.