ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 29 𓄼

The family angst is real guys. It is so real I'm going insane, family angst/sibling angst goes harder than any other angst.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

IT IS NOW MIDNIGHT. Quake, Thunderstorm, and Thorn were in front of the ship they were gonna ride on.

"Well... I know it's autopilot, but I'm actually nervous for once." -Quake

"Worry not Gempa! If there are plants, I can communicate with them in order to find the source." -Thorn

"Oh? When did you discover this new power?" -Quake

"Solar found out that he could talk to plants back home."

Thunderstorm responded for Thorn who just nodded. Quake smiled in understanding the message.

The three of them got inside of the ship, putting down some bags that were filled with food just in case they go hungry.

Quake took a look at the control room, sitting on the main chair as he observed the controls thoroughly.

Thunderstorm and Thorn sat somewhere around the control room, waiting for Quake to start the ship.

The eldest sibling started the ship, it turned on as it flew out of the station, it was on autopilot so they need not to do anything most of the time.

"Well... for now our focus is the corruption, you got anything to tell me, Duri?" -Quake

"I... will tell you once we arrive." -Thorn

"Alright. I will expect a plan once we are down, but for now, please try to navigate the corruption." -Quake

Thorn could only nod in reply, he just realized, the people who do not trust him most are in the same room as him.

The nature wielder knew they were going to limit his actions because of his "childish" behavior.

It was angering for the younger brother to be in the same room as them, but nonetheless, he does it for them too.

Thunderstorm noticed the change of Thorn's atmosphere. Giving him a glance as he signed him if be was okay.

The nature wielder only nodded and gave him a smile before averting his attention to the stars outside.

' I forgot... Gempa and Hali don't believe me one bit. Every single mission I have done, they do nothing but get in my way. '

Thorn stated in his thoughts, holding his chin as he looked down.

' Not anymore, for once in a while, I have to act rebellious for my freedom. I know that they want the best for me, but I know more than they do. '

The nature wielder gave Quake a glance, as if the anger in his heart started to boil more and more the longer he stared at him.

' I have every right to be angry at them both... but for now, I will not let my anger control me. '

Thorn sighed, leaning back on his chair as he closed his eyes and calmed down.