ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 38 𓄼

Taufan is next :D!! And you know what that means, more trauma.

Let's get into!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

BACK AT THE STATION, Cyclone was roaming around the halls as he fiddled with his scarf, it's been 5 days and they still haven't returned.

The wind wielder wondered when they're coming back, and it seems like they won't be coming back any sooner.

"Hm hm~ when they come back I wonder what I should cook for them?"

"And I heard that our cousins are there with them, how odd!"

Cyclone chuckled before heading to the greenhouse, seeing the aranaras playing with one another as a smile formed on his face.

"Oh! Cyclone is here! Cyclone!"

Cynara's attention quickly averted to the wind wielder who waved.

"Hey hey! How are you guys? Didn't cause any trouble yeah?" -Cyclone

"We're alright! We were just playing." -Quanara

"Do you want to join us?"

Blanara clung onto him, looking up at him as Cyclone stared down at the blazing aranara.

"Hm... well, I do plan on joining somehow, but I also need your help."

"Once they come back, do you want to help me cook a meal for them?"

Cyclone smiled as he sat down on the floor, cupping his cheeks as he stared at the aranaras who looked at one another.

"Of course! Cynara wants to help!" -Cynara

"That goes the same for all of us, Cyclone."

Quanara nodded, Cyclone brightly smiled, and as stated, he played with them for a while.

Cynara quickly stopped in his tracks, he stood there awfully still as he stared at Cyclone.

"Cynara, is there something wrong?" -Icenara

"There's... someone else in here."

The dark blue aranara stared at Icenara in horror, the cyan aranara then felt a highly concentrated wind essence emerge on the side.

"TAUFAN! YOU NEED TO GO!"

Cyclone flinched as he stared at the two blue aranaras who quickly dragged him outside.

"Hm."

"Seems like you all are aware of my presence, that's new."

The Saint of the Wind, the Wind Celestial appeared from the shadows as she looked down at the aranaras.

"What... do you want?"

Quanara quivered as he protectively shielded his family who hid behind him.

The Wind Celestial kept herself composed as she sat on the air, her hands on her lap.