ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 35 𓄼

Lawd, this arc kinda getting longer than I expected.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE PALACE, there stood Thorn and his brother, Thunderstorm.

"You ready, Hali?"

The nature wielder smiled, holding his brother's hand tightly who looked at him with his bright, red eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, I feel a little funky with this new power though." -Thunderstorm

"You'll get used to it! Plus, my third tier is here to help you."

Thorn quickly transformed into Rimba, grinning at his brother who just scoffed and smiled in response.

"Defeating her will take us a while... maybe below 0%." -Rimba

"But I'm always up for a good battle."

The nature wielder looked at his older brother who grinned, he felt the lightning wielder's excitement growing.

Rimba just chuckled, heading inside the palace, followed by his older brother.

Oberon simply guarded the outskirts, he was assigned as their last resort whenever things go downhill.

"Stay safe, Oberon!" -Rimba

"Yeah, you too."

Oberon waved as he saw them enter the palace, the gates closing afterward.

━━・❪ ❫・━━

"HAHAHAHA!"

A laugh emerged in the shadows inside the throne room, Rimba and Thunderstorm sticked close to one another as they glared at the throne.

"Idiots... little pests have walked right into the throne!"

"I'm glad you paid me a visit! Ready for another round?"

Sorine stood up from her seat, her heels loudly stepping onto the floor.

Thunderstorm and Rimba summoned their weapons, getting into a battle stance as Sorine summoned her staff.

The lady pointed at them as she grinned, feeling their fear rise as they faced her.

"This fight seems unfair, a lady all by herself... but, I'll play along."

Sorine smiled as she swiftly went for Thunderstorm who sneered and blocked against her staff.

Rimba jumped to the side and summoned his vines to immobilize the lady who simply destroyed the vines with ease using the voltra power.

"You... isn't that—!?" -Rimba

"The voltra powers, yes! You underestimate my knowledge about it, and I have fully cultivated it in the matter of minutes."

Sorine grinned, opening her palm as the atmosphere turned red. The voltra power going berserk as it hit everything in its way.

The lightning wielder easily reflected the rest whilst Rimba let himself get hit by it, shocking his brother.