ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 23 𓄼

Oh my gosh writing battle scenarios are so much fun. This is gonna be a long chapter everyone, so be prepared.

Note:
- The flowers that Thorn are looking for are heavily protective of their master.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

BLAZE AND AIS DODGED THE IGNITED ICICLES. With their new training, they managed to survive bit by bit.

"The question is... HOW IN THE HELL CAN DURI CONTROL OUR ELEMENTS!?" -Blaze

"I have no idea. But we know as of now that he is not himself."

Ais furrowed his brows, trying to observe more as he sent more icicles towards Duri who simply wiped it out with blue flame magic.

Blaze clicked his tongue, facing his palm to his younger brother and sent out an attack of blue flame which was blocked by 10 layers of ice.

"What... Duri's ice and fire magic is terrifyingly advanced! He can use 10 layered ice, one of the ancient spells!" -Ais

"Haha! I'm glad you noticed, dear brother. You both don't understand it do you..." -Duri

"UNDERSTAND WHAT!? THAT YOU TOOK OVER OUR BROTHER AND START ATTACKING US!?"

Blaze angrily yelled, sending blue fireballs at Duri who simply smiled. The nature wielder simply wipes it out using 10 layered icicles.

Ais proceeded to observed while he sent more attacks, it being icicles to huge ice boulders, he didn't hesitate one bit just to get Duri back to them.

"Nature... nature nature... what are we missing. What piece are we missing..."

The water wielder gasped in horror, eyes widening as he sees Blaze getting flung to him, successfully catching his twin, he looked at Duri whose smile never faded.

"Do you finally understand? The element you all hold..." -Duri

"Are... u-under the hands of nature... it's all under... nature.."

Ais stuttered, his hands shook as he held Blaze who calmed himself. The fiery twin took a deep breath, patting Ice's shoulder.

"Hey. You can't be fearing your own brother now! He needs our help, and that's what we will do." -Blaze

"That's... not it Blaze. The thing is, Duri doesn't need help, the source of the elements does."

Ais looked at Blaze then at Duri who seem stiff, he was right. Blaze then looked at his younger brother as he grinned.

"So... you uh, need help?" -Blaze

"BLAZE NOT LIKE THAT YOU..."

Ais smacked the back of his twin's head, receiving an audible "OW!" from him. Duri blinked a few times, wondering why they changed their demeanor despite being in a deadly situation.

━━・❪ ・━━

"OW! IGNATIUS THAT HURT!"