ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 11 𓄼

Oberon character sheet coming a little bit soon! School's making me punch myself.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

DURI AND SOLAR DECIDED TO STAY ON THE ROOFTOP TO PATROL THE CITY. The two of them looked down to see little humanoid beings walking on the streets.

"Say, Duri. Do you think it's okay to make Oberon your companion? What if he does something bad?" -Solar

"I'm sure it's alright, Solar. I trust him, I want you to put your trust in him too."

Duri said as he looked at Solar who furrowed his brows, looking away from him.

"I get that it's too fast, but, it's for the future." -Duri

"How is it for the future? Also, why's everyone acting weird ever since we were on Earth? Are you telling me something that I do not know?"

Solar asked as Duri's smile faded, his face turning into a serious one once again.

"Sometimes, I forget to tell you a couple of things. I'll tell you once we finished this mission."

Duri said as he sat down, looking down again. Solar became more aggravated but it's best to calm down.

"Alright then, Duri. I trust you on this one."

The light wielder said, looking down at him. Although, Solar's a little disappointed and upset because his older twin did not tell him about his troubles.

━━・❪ ・━━

HALILINTAR AND OBERON WERE WALKING AROUND THE CITY STREETS, they had nothing else to do but walk around and patrol.

Though, they were being eyed by some humanoids, hearing whispers about them whenever they passed by.

"They think that we don't hear them, huh?" -Oberon

"I'm getting annoyed... it reminds me of those people who're down bad for me on Earth."

Halilintar scoffed as Oberon chuckled, covering his mouth with his long sleeve.

"Do people find guys with red eyes attractive?" -Halilintar

"I guess you're right about that, Halilintar. But it isn't that bad unless you're a himbo with a muscular body."

Oberon laughed a bit while Halilintar deadpanned while looking at him.

"Bonus if you're ginger." -Oberon

"HELL NO!"

The two of them talked for a while, agreeing and disagreeing about a few things.

"Say, what're your brothers like Halilintar?" -Oberon

"My brothers? Hm... they're all cool but some of them know how to tick me off."

Halilintar said as Oberon looked at him with a glimpse of curiosity in his eye.

"There's Gempa, Taufan, Blaze, Ais, Duri, and Solar. I'm the second eldest by the way." -Halilintar