ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 17 𓄼

More trauma for the boys because dear author says so.

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

THE SIBLINGS WOKE UP EARLIER THAN USUAL, it was finally the day of the mission, to investigate an unnamed planet and bring back useful information.

There was one boy who couldn't sleep well, it was Ice. Who else was it? Blaze? No, because of Quake he slept well.

Ice eyed Thorn with an anxious look on his face, Thorn frowned as he went to his sibling and hugged him. Ice quickly accepted and hugged back.

"I'm scared..."

The poor boy mumbled, shaking in the nature wielder's embrace. Thorn could only caress his hair and tell him that everything will be alright.

"Abang Ais... I'll help you both in any way I can, alright? Whatever it takes to keep you both safe."

Thorn bitterly smiled, he wasn't sure of what to do, although, he will do anything in his power to protect them.

"Promise me, that you will save us both..." -Ice

"You do know I'm bad at promises, Ais, but this will be the first and last promise I will do."

The nature wielder pulled away from the hug, giving his big brother a soft smile plastering on his face. Ice simply nodded and held his hand.

"Then I'll also promise you, that I will survive, along with Blaze."

Ice locked his light blue orbs with the green ones, he received a smile from his younger brother.

"Let's go already, we don't want to keep them waiting."

The water wielder blushed in embarrassment, walking to where the rest of the siblings are. Thorn giggled and followed his older brother.

━━・❪ ・━━

"Is everyone finally here?"

Quake looked around, checking if all of his siblings are complete. Ice and Thorn finally arrived in the room, lining up with the rest of them.

Oberon was already in the ship they were using, Quake smiled and crossed his arms.

"Hehe! I'm quite nervous..."

Cyclone broke the silence as he scratched his non-itchy chin. Thunderstorm sighed and patted his back.

"It's alright to be, Taufan. But don't ever forget, we're all here."

Blaze smiled at his troublemaker partner who smiled back at him. Thorn looked down, hugging himself due to the anxiety taking over him.

"Sweetheart, you'll do fine."

He yelped as he looked to his side to see Oberon's face a few inches away from his. The boy backed away while the tall boy chuckled.

"Don't be so tense, I'm also here for you, along with Purge, hm?" -Oberon

"That's right, Oberon. I am here with you, Master."