ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

𓂅 𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 37 𓄼

Hali getting embarrassed is my battery 🫶

Let's get into!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

A DEAFENING EXPLOSION OCCURRED, shocking Quake, Solar, and the rest, they headed outside to see smoke coming from afar.

"I feel my ears losing it's hearing." -Gentar

"All of us do! Although... I wonder what caused that." -Frostfire

"Maybe they're finally finished? Who knows."

Supra crossed his arms as he looked at the smoke, he sighed as he looked at Solar who had a blank look on his face.

"Voltra..."

The youngest mumbled, sensing Voltra's awakening. It sent chills down his spine, the energy it released was furious.

Quake sighed as he patted Solar's head, he noticed his little brother's tense figure, letting out a small chuckle.

"I wonder what Voltra looks like, I bet he looks awesome!" -Gentar

"I'm sure he does... considering it's Petir after all." -Glacier

"Say... do you think he has moved on?"

Supra crossed his arms as he stared at Quake and Solar who looked back at him.

All of them fell in silence, Quake sighed and smiled, opening his mouth for a reply.

"Right now, he has."

"Because Daun is there with him."

━━・❪ ❫・━━

SMOKE FILLED THE ROOM, Sorine shielded herself, coughing a little due to the smoke.

Oberon quickly rushed in the room, staring at Sorine who stared back at him.

The two fell silent, feeling awkward just by staring at one another.

"Haha... Oberon! Long time no see!" -Sorine

"My debt of 32 million gold please." -Oberon

"MOVE ON ALREADY!"

Sorine sneered, looking away as her face reddened in embarrassment, the boy just sighed, going to her.

"So, how did it go?" -Oberon

"It went well, we had a few arguments here and there but they managed to pull through."

"They're really strong kids aren't they? I pity them." -Sorine

"Pity them?"

Oberon raised a brow, looking at the Limitless Witch who fell silent with a bitter smile on her face.

The white haired boy never got his reply, the smoke then cleared, revealing Rimba and Voltra, standing in the midst.