ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 14 𓄼

Emotional crisis is bad guys don't do it anywhere :3

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ・━━

IN A DREAMSCAPE, Gempa stood in the flowery fields, and the wind gently blew on him. His dark brown locks swayed due to the wind.

"Greetings, Gempa."

The boy turned around to see a tall boy with the same hair as him, but a bit longer. His right eye is colored in a stunning shade of green.

Meanwhile, his left eye was crimson red, the sclera is colored black. His face held a gentle smile to the boy. The boy walked closer to Gempa who stood there.

Once he got close enough, he chuckled and patted his head. Gempa felt the gentleness of his touch, it was a nice feeling.

"You're doing a good job... although frustration will lead you to a road you will regret having, Gempa."

The boy said, Gempa looked at him with his amber eyes, and the boy could only smile in response.

"Then, what do I do?" -Gempa

"All you have to do is, to be honest. But then, why are you angry?" -?

"I am angry because... I can't look out for my siblings like a normal big brother would do. It's so frustrating that I keep on failing to do a simple thing."

Gempa muttered, looking down at his feet. The boy then caressed his cheeks, making him look at him.

"Oh dear Gempa, you have done a great job at doing that."

The earth wielder's eyes widened, and the tall boy chuckled as he smiled at him.

"But..." -Gempa

"Oh darling, you're thinking more negatively. Stop looking back, it's time for you to look forward with your siblings. They're only waiting for you."

The boy said, letting go of his cheeks.

"They're waiting for me?" -Quake

"They always had, always will be waiting for you. You are not alone, they can see you, they are there for you, you are not alone."

Gempa smiled, that smile was not covered with lies, but only with pure joy and relief. The boy giggled and pat his head.

"The road up ahead of all of you is going to damage you for eternity, but if you all work together, then I'm sure you all will get over it."

The boy said as he turned around, walking further away from Gempa.

"So long, Gempa." -?

"Wait! Your name—"

The boy only put his index finger on his mouth, smiling at him before walking further and further away from him.

Gempa then woke up.

━━・❪ ・━━