ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

𓂅  𓄹 Welcome to Chapter 32 𓄼

Hali lost his power teehee

Let's get into it!

━━・❪ ❫・━━

QUAKE WOKE UP IN A VOID, he rubbed his eyes as he looked around, wondering where he was.

"This isn't where I met him... this is different..."

He muttered to himself as he slowly stood up, walking towards the north.

"What even is this place... why was I sent here?" -Quake

"You are here to learn."

Quake flinched, the voice was so loud. He looked around to find where the source is, he found a gigantic man right behind him.

He looked up to see his face was covered in the shadows, it seems like he didn't want to show it just yet.

"I-I see... learn what?" -Quake

"Your powers. You limit them, don't you?" -?

"I... do, earth powers can be disastrous, so I had to." -Quake

"Set your emotions aside, and focus on the enemy."

Quake looked up at the taller man who looked down at him. The two fell to silence.

"Set my emotions... aside?" -Quake

"Emotions will always be a hindrance in battle. Do not hesitate to defeat the enemy." -?

"I see... then at times like these, I have to get serious..." -Quake

"Remember my words, do not hesitate, Gempa. The Incarnation of the Earth."

The earth wielder felt his soul shake just by the title that was given to him, it was like another responsibility to carry.

The next thing he knew is a hand had pat his head, he looked up to see the tall man softly smiling at him.

It reminded him a lot of his deceased friend, a warm feeling of touch as he smiled back.

"I will not hesitate. Not anymore."

"Good. Now go, your brothers need you." -?

"Yes... soon, we will meet!"

Quake smiled before running off to the light, the tall man was left there, watching the young earth wielder run free.

"One day... that sounds nice."

━━・❪ ❫・━━

QUAKE SLOWLY WOKE UP, Thorn was looking at him in concern whilst holding the bubble.

"Gempa! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" -Thorn

"I'm... okay. Are you okay?"

Quake slowly sat up as he looked at his younger brother who just nodded in reply.