Chapter One.

Scarlett's POV-

"Lizzie, I heard your cousin is joining the cast!" I say as i pull her into a hug.

I had just finished getting my hair and make up done.

We are only filming one scene until the rest of the cast arrive next month,  but this scene only involves natasha, wanda and fury.

"Yeah! She arrives tonight, I'm going to pick her up as soon as we finish." She replied with her famous smile. "I haven't seen her much since she moved to england, every other Christmas and our weekly phone calls."

"
It will be amazing to have her back then." I say with a small smile before  we get ready to start filming.
——- the scene (actors will be named as their characters)

"Natasha, do you know why we're called to see fury?" Wanda asks as we walk into fury's office.

"Do I look like I know?" I spit out and walk over to one of the empty seats.

"Agent Romanoff, Miss maximoff thank you for joining me today." Fury says as he watches Wanda sit down.

"Nick, what is this about? I have a mission in less then 20 minutes." I tell him, even though he probably already knows.

"Fine, I'll get to the point. You may know or recognize the name Agent Sadie James?"

"The youngest Agent in over 20 years?" Wanda asks leaning forward excited, while I just roll my eyes.

I don't see why Agent James was so popular, yeah she's 23 got a degree in law and a medical agree while also be a fully trained agent and a good one.

"Yes, well she is going to be working close with the Avengers for a while so she is going to be staying at the tower. As you are the only other woman there I want you to make her feel comfortable as hopefully after her mission she will accept my other to join the avengers."

"What, this isn't high school. She's a grown woman she doesn't need a welcoming community."

"Agent romanoff, she is one of the best agents once she agrees to join the team,  the avengers will have the best agents in S.H.E.I.L.D." Fury replied as he stared at me. "So I want you to make her feel welcome."

"Okay whatever but I'm not doing any girly shit with her."

"Good you are both dismissed."

——————
Amber's pov-

I stare out of the plane window as it started to land.

What if I've made a mistake by coming back, I mean my life wasn't the best in London but at least I knew what to expect.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" The elderly woman I have sat next to the whole flight.

"I guess, I'm just a little anxious." I replied before thanking her for asking.

"First time in America?" I dot have a English accent but this was a flight from London stanstend airport to los angles airport.

"No I was raised here but I've lived in the us for 6 years and now I'm moving back it's like moving away all over, kind of."

"Well welcome home dear." She says taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you." I give her a small smile before letting her tell me about her family she's visiting.

/////
"Mama!" I exclaimed as I threw myself in my aunts arms.

She's raised me as her own child since I was nine and I started calling her mama when I was 14.