Chapter three

Scarlett's pov-

It's my day off and with the kids at school and daycare, I have nothing to do.

It's only 9am and I'm bored as hell.

After I had put rose to bed after our movie night, I messaged Amber again and we talked for a while until around 2 am and cosmo started crying.

Thinking about Amber, it's her day off as well. I wonder what she's doing.

I grab my phone and open up our conversation from last night.

Scarjo 🎭🎤
What are you up to today? I'm already bored and I just dropped my kids off.

After a couple of minutes my phone buzzes with a reply.

Amber alert 💛
Finishing my last bit of unpacking, what I really do not want to do.

I stare at my phone, trying to figure out if it was okay to ask her to hang out.

I mean we only met yesterday but for some reason i want to be with right now.

Maybe because she is the only person I know that's free right now?

Yeah, it's probably that.

Scarjo🎭🎤
Well how about I come over and help you finish? When we finish we can order lunch and watch a couple movies.

It's a long shot and she probably thinks I am a weirdo.

Amber alert 💛
Miss me already? But sure come over, my address is: 26 madeup place.

Clingy scar 🥺😊
I'll be there as soon as I can.

I grab my purse and keys, making sure my phone was in my pocket before heading to my front door to put my shoes on.

I climb into my car before starting to drive to her apartment.

///////
Amber's pov-

Shit, I quickly get out of my bed and go to the living room and kitchen area to clean up the mess I made last night before Scarlett gets here.

Just as I placed the last pillow back on  the sofa and looked at the now clean and tidy living space, except the couple unpacked boxes laying around, the doorbell went.

I scan over my apartment one last time before answering the door.

"Hey scar, come in." I tell her as I move out the way of the door.

She looks me up and down before laughing gently as she walks in.

"Nice  pajamas."

I look down to see I'm still in my pajamas, I was so focused on making sure I cleaned my house that I forgot I looked like a mess.

"I'll be right back, you can put what ever you want on the tv." I lead her to the sofa before going into my room to look in the mirror.

My hair is a mess and I'm not even wearing my nice pajamas.