Chapter twenty one

Amber's pov-

I can't believe Scarlett proposed and we are engaged, it's been three months and I still can't believe it.

"Amber, are you ready to go home?" Scarlett asked as she walked into our shared trailer.

"Yeah." I grabbed all of our things and we walked towards the car. "I was thinking for the wedding we could get rose and cosmo a matching suit and dress."

"Yeah, we agreed the theme was dark blue so she can have a dark navy dress and he can have a matching tie." She smiled and helped me put the things into the boot of the car.

"That sounds good, we can look at it after we get home."

"The kids are staying at my parents Tonight like every weekend but your mom wants to take them out on Sunday, so my dad's going to drop them off there in the morning and then she'll take them to school on Monday so we are child free for three nights instead of two." Scarlett told me as she pulled me closer to her, her hands wrapped tightly around my ass.

"Oh really and what do you want to do with those three nights?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"We'll tonight I was thinking we have some fun but tomorrow I am going to take you on a fancy dinner."

"Is that your way of distracting me from you basically saying you want to take me home and fuck my right now?" I joked making her shake her head.

"No, first we are going to have some dinner so we have food inside of us." She laughed as she pulled away and opened my door for me. "Now let's get some food so we can go to bed."

I shook my head, pretending to be annoyed at her before climbing into the car and she shut the door behind me before running around the car and getting into the drivers seat.

"McDonald's or Taco Bell?" She asked as she pulled out of the car park.

—————
Scarlett's pov-

We had just got home and we had finished eating in the car.

"Amber, where are you going?" I asked when she started to walk towards the kitchen instead of upstairs to the bedroom.

"Relax, I'm just putting our rubbish in the bin then I'll be up." She told me before walking off again.

I gave her a sweet kiss on the lips before working my way down her neck.

I went up to the bedroom, removing all the pillows and the couple teddies that the kids had left, taking them back to their rooms.

We had learnt the hard way that they were a turn off, one time we just chucked them to the side of the room and it's all we could both think of.

Our innocent babies teddies were seeing something not so innocent.

Once I made it back into the bedroom, she joined me and we got comfortable on the bed, I leaned above her, giving her a soft kiss before slowly kissing down her neck.

I found her sweet spot before sucking on it  causing a deep moan to come out of the blonde.

"Scar!" She moans out, she leaned back into the pillow even more, giving me more access to her neck.

I gently pull away and look at her, rubbing her waist with one of my hands.

"Yeah, bub?" I ask, letting my free hand gently rub up and down her thigh.

"I- I need you-you." She pants out while trying to grind against my hand that was still on her thigh.

" I'll give you want you want when you tell me why I should." I say pushing her hips down, teasing her.

"Scarlett!" She whines again. "Your the one who wanted sex."

"Never mind who wanted it. Now come on baby girl, tell me why you deserve it." She looks at me as she moans at the names I called her.

"Because- because I need you and I want you to fuck me. "she pants out while using her hand to try pull mine closer to her clothed core.

"You are such a good girl." I say almost purring the last words out.

Giving in, I pull her shorts down lowering my face down to see her dripping wet pussy, smiling knowing I'm the only one who can cause this.

I give a couple kitten licks before poking my tongue slightly inside her while listening to her beautiful noises, using one hand to rub her clit.

"Scar!" she moaned out again.

I start to eat her out, while using one of my hands to hold her hips in place and the other continues to rub circles around her clit.

Once I start to feel her inside start clenching around my tongue, i knew she was close.

I felt her coming into my mouth so I pull back and show the slightly sweaty girl her sweet cum in my mouth causing her to moan.

I quickly swallow and show her again,
Loving the low moan she lets out.

She opens her arms telling me she wants cuddles but I was no where near finished.

I pull her shirt off of her, she helped by holding her arms above her head making it easier for me.

I fling it away before sitting up and getting out of my own clothes.

I climb back on to her and leaning over her, capturing her lips into a lustful kiss.

I slight part our lips so I could speak but still have our lips touching.

"Think you can eat me out?" I asked teasingly knowing she would happily do it.

"Yes." She says making me smile wildly and kiss her again before pulling away.

I hover my pussy above her face teasing her a bit, but it was quickly ended when she pulled me down so my cilt smashed into her mouth earning a moan from me.

I couldn't help all of the moans and swear words that left my mouth.

I truly loved this woman and nothing can go wrong.

—————
We were laid in the bed smiling at each other.

No matter how many times we have sex it's always as magical as the first time.

"After the wedding- I was thinking about what you said when you proposed and I want to have another baby after the wedding." Amber said as she leaned against my chest. "I want to carry the baby but I want it to be yours, I want to use your egg i want it to be related to our other babies."

"If that's what you want my love, when the wedding is over we can look into doing an egg retrieval and a sperm donor." I told her as I kissed the top of her head lovingly. "For now go to sleep my love."

"I love you." She mumbled before falling asleep straight away.

"I love you too."
————————
Not proof read
1170 words