Chapter eighteen.

Scarlett's pov-

"Mommy?" Rose said walking into the living room after she had been playing in the playroom with cosmo for a while.

"Yeah bubs?" I helped her up onto my lap, keeping her in place so she doesn't fall.

"When's Amber coming home?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side a little.

"Soon, she's on her way now. Why what's up baby, what's on your little mind?" I asked seeing that she was thinking about something as you could basically see the cogs turning in her brain.

"Is Amber my other mom?" She asked in a whisper that I could just hear her.

"If that's what you want then you will have to talk to her but I know for sure she would love it because she loves you and cosmo more than anything even me." I joked, moving her hair out of her face. "Is that what you want? Because if it's not then you don't have to force yourself to see her as your other mom."

"Yeah, I want her to be my momma. That's what Gia call one of her moms and I like it."

"Well how about when she gets home, I'll go play with cos and you can talk to Ambie about it." I offered trying to figure out how she wanted to ask or if she even wanted to do it today.

She looked down at her hands for a moment before nodding a me slowly.

"Why don't you go draw her a cute picture of you both?" I offered knowing she enjoyed drawing and it calmed her down a lot.

"Okay, tell me when she gets here!" She smiled and climbed off my lap, running of back into the playroom.

Wow, I know we haven't been dating long but I love her and my kids love her enough that they see her as their second parent.

I heard the door open telling me that the woman I loved was finally home.

I got up from the couch and ran over to the door, pulling her into a passionate kiss. 

I truly love this woman with my whole heart.

"What did I did I do go earn that welcoming?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"You are just amazing, now you go sit on the couch and you'll see what I'm so happy about." I replied, giving her another quick kiss before going to tell rose that Amber was home.

———————
Amber's pov-

"Amber?" Rose asked catching my attention.

She looked scared, seeing her that scared broke my heart.

"Hey roro, you okay baby girl?" I asked, getting out of my seat and going over to her getting down on my knees and pulling her into a hug.

"I uh- can I call you momma?" She asked as she rushed it out, looking away from me.

"You want me to be your other mom?" I asked lifting her chin up so she was facing me.

"Yeah." She mumbled still avoiding eye contact with me. "You don't have to tho."

"Rose, You are my daughter in every way that matters, and I am proud to have you call me momma. I need you to know that you can always come to me if you need anything, even if it's just a hug, someone to talk to, or just someone to play with. I will always be here for you, no matter what. So yeah you can call me momma if I can call you my daughter." I said, softly kissing her small hand before she threw herself into my arms.

"I love you momma." She whispered into my shoulder.

"I love you too baby girl."

She pulled away with a gasp and picked up a piece of paper off the floor.

"I made this for you!" She smiled hand it to me.

It was a drawing of rose and me with momma and me above the drawing in very cute but messy hand writing.

(This but messier as it's done by a 7 year old

(This but messier as it's done by a 7 year old.)

"It's beautiful, I love it." I smiled and kissed the top of her head lovingly.

"Come on Rosie, let's go see mommy and cosmo." I said as I picked her up and walked to the play room after sitting on the floor and cuddling for a while.

"Theres my two girls." Scarlett smiled as we walked into the playroom and sat beside where she was playing with cosmo.

"Am am!" Cosmo exclaimed as he got up and ran over to me and rose.

"No cosmo it's momma now!" Rose said making cosmo look at her confused then look at me with a small pout not really understanding what his sister was saying.

"Rose, just because you call Amber momma now doesn't mean that cosmo has too. He will when he is ready or even understands." Scarlett said making rose quietly apologise to her brother before leaning back into me again.

"Bubba I am so happy that you are ready to call me momma and I will be just as happy as I am right now when cosmo calls me it as well but for now I'm happy with being his amam for now." I explained softly as I played with her hair.

She nodded at me before going to the drawing table and drawing another picture, I still hold on to the one she made me and smiled at the drawing of me and her.

"Amam?" Cosmo said pulling my attention away from the drawing to the little boy who was still looking at me confused.

I handed the drawing to Scarlett so it wouldn't be ripped before pulling this little boy into my lap.

"Yeah cosmo?" I asked as I pushed the small hairs out of his face.

"Your momma now?" He asked confused as he just stared up at me.

"If you wanna call me your momma then you can but amam is fine if that's what you want." It's kind of hard to explain this to an almost two year old that his amam is his sisters new momma but not his until he wants.

"I want momma." He said after a while making me nod and adjust his position on my lap.

"I can be your momma if that's what you want sweetheart." I mumbled and kissed the top of his head.

In only a week of living here, I have became a momma to two beautiful kids but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I look up at Scarlett who was looking at me and her son lovingly.

Or was he our son? I don't know I guess we are going to have to have a conversation but she is clearly okay with them both calling me momma.

"Right, I'm going to go make dinner. Cos why don't you go draw with Rosie?" I said and helped him off my lap, leaning down to kiss scarlet sweetly, taking my drawing back making a note to put it in my memory box as it's the first drawing that Rose has drawn me with the name momma.

I walked out of the playroom and started dinner.

——————
Not proof read
1202 words