Chapter sixteen

Amber's pov-

"Move in with me."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Amber, I'm being serious." Scarlett giggles and pulls us both to sit up. "I want you to move in with me."

I took a deep breath before smiling at her gently.

"Right, let's talk about this like the adults we are."

"I would like that." Scarlett smiles and wraps a throw blanket around me.

"Thank you."

"Now, let's talk." She started, taking my hand into hers before continuing. "I want you to move in because I love you, I love having you here, the kids love having you here and you basically already live here and- and I love you."

"I love you too Scarlett, but don't you think it's too soon?"

"No, I really don't." The blonde sighed and moved closer to me, tightening her grip on my hand. "I have loved you in some way or another since the moment I met you and I can wait for you to be ready to move in if I have to but I love you and I want to wake up every morning how we did this morning."

"Naked and tired?" I joked.

"I like the naked part." She laughed and pulled me into her lap. "I'm serious, if you aren't ready to move in I'll help you find a place and I'll wait until you are ready."

"And your sure we are ready?"

"I'm more sure than anything, I love you and I want to be with you as much as possible."

"Okay." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Okay?"

"Okay, I want to move in."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I was just worried. What if we were rushing into it, it wouldn't just affect us it would affect the kids and I don't want anything to happen to those beautiful babies of yours." I sighed happily, leaning my forehead against hers.

"Just you saying that makes me know that I am making the right decision." Scarlett leaned back to kiss me before me pulling me into a tight hug. "So with you saying yes to moving in, I was thinking you can go get the rest of your clothes from the storage unit while I make more room for you."

"That sounds good but for now I just want to cuddle." I smiled as I leaned against her, forcing her to lay against the bed.

"We can do that."

———————
Scarlett's pov-

I was cleaning out half my closet to make more room for Amber.

I am so happy that she said yes to moving in and I know that some people would say we are moving to fast, I mean we haven't even been dating for a week but I truly love her and I know that she loves my kids and my kids love her.

"Mommy! Amber!" I heard being shouted from down stairs.

I quickly checked my watch and saw that it's only 1pm, they are home early they were meant to come home after dinner.

"Hey guys why are you home so early?" I asked from the top of the stairs before walking downstairs.

"They wanted you and this Amber person to join us for dinner." My mom
Says as she hands me cosmo.

"Amam?"

"Amber went to get some things, she'll be home soon. Why don't you guys go play in the playroom, while I talk to grannie and grandpa?" I told my kids and put cosmo on the ground and they went off to the playroom.

"Amber is my girlfriend and if we are all going to dinner together you guys have to promise not to be embarrassing."

"You must really like this woman." My dad smiled as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I love her and I have for a while, it just took me so fucking long to realise that."

"Scar, watch your language I don't care how old you are." My mom says as she smiles at me gently.

"And just to let you know she is moving in so don't be shocked when she comes in with boxes."

"She's moving in?" My mom asked shocked as we all sat down in the living room.

"Yes, i asked her to move in because I want her here, I love her the kids love her and she loves the kids." I then went on to explain about what happened with her apartment and the paparazzi.

"That's horrible, is she okay?"

"Yeah, a little upset but we dealt with it and she's a little better. I think she was more upset that someone she trusted might of told them where to find her."

I heard the door open and soon after I heard keys landing in our key bowl.

"Babe, can you help me with these boxes?" I heard Amber call from the hallway.

"I'll help." My dad smiled as we both got up and went to help Amber.

"Hey baby." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "My parents are here and we are all going out for dinner."

"That sounds good." She smiled before kissing the top of my head and turning to my dad.

"It's nice to meet you sir." She said as she held her hand out for him to shake.

"It's nice to meet you as well." He smiled and shook her hand before grabbing a box and telling us he'll take it to my room.

"I only brought my clothes boxes and I'll go through the rest of them another day and get rid of what I don't want to keep." She told me as she grabbed a box.

————

"I really like her scar." My mom said as we had finished moving all the boxes into mine and Ambers room.

Amber introduced herself to my mom before going off to play with the kids before she got ready for dinner because we were both in comfortable clothes as we weren't expecting having to go out.

"Mommy, Amber said to tell you she is getting in the shower and will be out soon so you can get in." Rose said as she walked downstairs with cosmo following behind her.

"Thank you bubba, why don't we go and get you and cosmo into some nice clothes."

————-

We were all sat at a table at the back of the restaurant, so amber and I don't get recolonised alot.

"What was it like in England?" My dad asks as we all ate our starters.

Amber had cosmo on her lap and she was switching between feeding herself and him every other bite.

"It was cold and pretty lonely as I didn't have anytime to myself but it gave me a lot of opportunities and helped me find myself." She told him as she smiled at them softly.

My parents loved her and that made me so happy.

I know that this is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

————
Not proof read.
Word count: 1169