Chapter seventeen

Scarlett's pov-

I watched as Amber sat at the dinner table helping rose with her homework while cosmo was playing in the toy kitchen, bringing her a plastic food item every once and a while.

I was currently making lunch for us all as it was a Saturday, it has been a full week since Amber had moved in and I am proud to say that she has fully moved in and the only things in storage now are some of her pieces of furniture that meant something to her but she didn't want to bring it.

Like her birth moms mirror and her birth dad's fishing gear, this girl hates the thought of even going to a lake and fishing as she is scared of hurting the fish but she can't bring herself to get rid of them.

"Guess whose fabulous and amazing auntie is here!"I heard Lizzie call from the front door.

"Rose baby, ask auntie Lizzie where auntie ash is when she comes in okay?" Amber whispered into my babies ears.

I laughed at how she was roping in my kids into teasing her sister.

Lizzie walked into the living room smiling at all of us before we both spot rose looking at her confused.

I swear she could be a little actress, but I'm not going to get her into it unless she asked and right now she has no interest.

"What's up roro?" Lizzie asked as she went over to them.

"Where is auntie ashy?" Rose asked as she pretended to look behind Lizzie.

"What?" Lizzie asked shocked and she looked at me but I just shrugged and continued to make the grilled cheese and Marconi like rose asked for.

"You said aunt ashy was here." Rose said before looking up amber to see if she approved.

Now that was adorable.

"How dare you put my niece against me?" Lizzie asked in shock when she realised what was happening.

"No love in a prank war." She laughed as she picked up rose and placed her in her lap. "Except for my love for you roro, don't worry bubba."

"Hey scar." Lizzie smiled as she walked away from the pair who are doing homework and over to me as she gave cosmo a quick hug in her way.

" hi Lizzie, are you staying for lunch or is this just a quick visit to annoy Amber." I asked as I started to plate the kids food first.

If she decides to stay I would give her my plate and just share with Amber.

"What are you making?" She asked as she jumped up to sit on the counter.

"Toasties and macaroni." I told her as I plated the kids a plate each and passing them to Amber who had got up and placed them on the table before grabbing cosmo and strapping him into his boater seat.

"Yeah, I'll stay." Lizzie smiles as she glared at her sister who leaned over to give me a quick kiss.

"Stop kissing my best friend!" Lizzie whines as she pushed amber away with a laugh.

"I will kiss my girlfriend all I want." She glared at her sister before grabbing our plate and waited by the chair for me to come sit down so she could sit on my lap.

With a laugh, I passed Lizzie her plate and walked over, sitting down and pulling Amber onto my lap and we took turns feeding each other.

"You two are so cheesy it make me sick." Lizzie said as she fake gaged making rose and cosmo laugh as they ate.

"Oh shush and eat your lunch." I told her as I fed Amber a bit of macaroni.

"So have you got any plans for the rest of the day?" Lizzie asked us.

"I have a meeting about a new movie that I'm going to do." Amber replied before leaning forward to break cosmos's toastie up little more as he was struggling.

"What movie?" Lizzie asked her sister, while continuing to eat.

"Not sure, all I have is the name. They apparently wrote the role for me. It gives me something to do while we wait for the premier of the avengers movie, and until we film the next one."

"Fair enough, I can't wait to go to the premier for our movie. I love dressing up and everything but I hate walking the red carpet. It gives me so much anxiety."Lizzie said and I agree.

I always feel anxious when walking down a red carpet, all the paparazzi screaming for you to look at them and then everyone wanting to interview you at once.

It's just so much sometimes.

"Mhm, well I have to go so I'll see you all later." Amber said as she got up, kissing both kids heads, gently pushing her sister's head before coming back to me and giving me a quick kiss and leaving for her meeting.

"So what are you and the kids going to until she gets back?"

"I was thinking about taking the kids to the park and then get some I c e c r e a m."

"Oh can I come I am really craving some ice cream!" She said making both kids heads shoot towards us.

"Well done Lizzie!"

——————
Amber's pov-

I had just finished my meeting with the director and the writers with the movie talking about the movie an plot line. 

It's about a a woman in her late twenties going back to her home town to clear out her father's house after he had died and with a few other twists and turns she finds love with a country/ farm woman.

They were still looking for a costar and they asked if there was anyone I wanted or would feel more comfortable with.

With a quick break to see if Scarlett had any preferences as I was going to kiss this woman more than once and in the end she suggested herself and the casting team loved it so I get to have my girlfriend play my love interest once again.

What is amazing to me.

"So we will see you and Scarlett on the 9th  to go over the scrip before the table read so if there is any changes needed or wanted you can help us." Mandy the main writers and director said as she walked me to my car to talk more about the movie.

" we will see you then, you'll get them to send the contracts for me and Scarlett before the 30th?"

"Of course, they are being typed up as we speak now." She nodded as I started up the car.

"We'll see you soon then, Bye." I said and waved as I pulled out of the space and out of the car park.

Time to go home to my little family and hopefully Lizzie is gone.

I love my sister, I really do but I just want to lay down with Scarlett infront of the fire place as we watched the kids play.

—————
Not proof read.
1185 words
It's 1:21 in the morning 👍🏻😂