Chapter thirteen

Amber's pov-

My GIRLFRIEND opened her front door and allowed me to enter first before entering behind me and closing the door.

"Mommy's home and she has an amazing guest with her." Scarlett called as she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulder.

"Amazing?" I asked with a giggle, allowing myself to lean back into her embrace.

"The best thing to happen to me since my kids were born." She muttered into my neck as she gave it a quick peck.

"And you and your kids are the best thing that happened to me."I told her as I turned in her arms so I could wrap my arms around her neck.

"That's good because you are stuck with us." She pecked my lips, I went to kiss her again but we were interrupted by a couple ews and giggles.

I buried my face into her shoulder, a little embarrassed because I knew Lizzie was the one that started it and the kids just followed.

"Mommy kiss her again." I heard rose say through her giggles.

My head was pulled away from her shoulder and before I could even find out was happening, her lips where attached to mine.

We got the same reaction this time what made me smile into the kiss, I could really get used to this.

"Alright that's enough, that is still my baby sister."  Lizzie laughed as she pulled me away from Scarlett.

"Ambie!" Rose exclaimed throwing herself into my arms with a smile.

"Hey pretty girl." I whispered into her hair as I walked to the kitchen with her in my arms.

"Have the kids had lunch?" I asked as I placed rose on the counter and kissed her head before picking up cosmo who was waddling after us.

"Hey beasty." I kissed his cheek and placed him beside his sister.

"They have had lunch and we had a lunch dessert as well." Lizzie smirked, I knew she was going to stuff these beasts with sugar.

"Mhm! We had ice cream and brownies and and mnms!" Rose ratted her out happily as she leaned against my chest.

"You little snitch." Lizzie teased and she pretended to be upset.

"Sorry auntie Lizzie."

Cosmo just laughed as he crawled across the kitchen island to his mommy.

"Mommy, amam back!"

"Yeah, she is and she isn't allowed to leave us again is she?"

"No! No leave again!" He cried looking over at me, I could feel my heart breaking at how he felt at just the thought of me leaving again.

He didn't understand that Scarlett was joking and his mind must be thinking that I'm going to leave again.

"Roro stay here and don't fall." I left rose on the counter and walked over to where Scarlett and cosmo were standing.

"I'm not leaving you again baby boy, never ever again." I took him into my arms, he sobbed into my shoulder. "Oh sweet baby boy, i promise I won't leave."

Sighing I gave Scarlett a quick kiss and took him upstairs to Scarlett's room to calm him down and give him some cuddles to make him feel better.

————

Scarlett's pov-

I watched as Amber took my crying son upstairs.

I knew he was okay and just wanted his Amber after not seeing her for a while.

But it still broke my heart to see him cry like that and know it was kind of my fault that Amber left for a little bit.

"Is she staying over night mommy?" Rose asked as Lizzie help her off of the counter.

"Yeah, she's staying tonight baby." I smiled and kissed her head when she came over to me.

"Can we have spaghetti?" She asked as she looked over to her play kitchen I have in the corner of the kitchen for her and cosmo to play with when I make dinner after rose opened the oven and almost burnt herself because she was bored and wanted to help me make dinner.

So I told her that if she used her toy kitchen it would be helpful as I could copy what she did with the real food.

"Hmm, I think we can but only if you give your mommy a kiss." I teased her and tapped my cheek.

Even if she said no, I'm still going to make it and she knows this after a conversation we had before when she got upset because she didn't want to give me a kiss or cuddle.

Rose pushed her lips against my cheek with a giggle before pulling Lizzie to watch tv with her.

It was only half past twelve so I still have 5 hours before I have to start dinner.

Deciding to go check on Amber and cosmo, I walk upstairs and head to my bedroom.

As I open the door, I saw Amber laid on the bed with an fast asleep cosmo on her chest as she read the book she had left here before the incident.

"Did he settle okay?" I asked as I got comfortable beside her on the bed.

"Had a couple more cries but when he realised that I was going to stay while he slept he calmed down quickly and fell asleep." She whispered as she closed her book and leaned against me the best she could without moving cosmo to much.

"I'm really am sorry for what happened." I apologised again as I played with the ends of her long blonde hair.

"You don't have to keep apologising." She smiled as she craned her neck to look up at me. "We are together now and that's all that matters."

"You are right." I told her as I pecked her lips and gently kissed cosmo's head lovingly.  "I'm going to go give the kids play room a quick clean while both kids are distracted."

She nodded and leaned away from me to allow me to get up before laying back down with my son.

"Well I might as well have a nap myself if I'm gonna be here for a while." She laughed as I left the room.

—————

"Mommy, can I have cheese on my spaghetti please?" Rose asked as we all sat around the table eating dinner.

Lizzie had went home about an hour ago to get ready for her date with Robbie.

"Ofcourse princess, would you like cheese cosmo?" I asked as I grated some of the parmesan onto her pasta.

"Please." He answered as he was still staring at Amber who was happily eating her dinner while making faces at him.

Smiling, as I put the Parmesan on top of his small bowl that he demanded that his amam plated for him.

"Mommy can I sleep with you and Ambie?" Rose asked gently as she started to finish her dinner.

"Do I get cuddles as well or is Ambie going to get them all?" I teased as I collected mine and Amber's plate to take into the kitchen, giving her a peck on the lips and heading into the kitchen.

"I can share!" Rose said after a couple moments of 'thinking'. 

As I was rinsing off the plates to put in the dishwasher, Amber came in with the kids plates and cosmo on her hip.

"Rose has went to play with her dolls in her room and this little cutie didn't want to leave my side and I need the toilet." She laughed as she put the plates on the counter.

"Oh my baby, come to mommy so Ambie can go to bathroom bubs." I cooed gently as I took him from Amber.

He whines a little but doesn't fight, he just laid his head on my chest as I finished cleaning up.

He was very small for a one and a half year old but rose was the same when she was a baby and she's perfectly fine and the right height for a six almost seven year old.

Today was amazing, I'm happy that I got over my fear and stubbornness and went to see her and tell her how I felt.

————
Not proof read
1357 words